查看原文
其他

基础口语1000句,让你和老外轻松飚英语!

365天陪你学 英语口语 2024-05-18

↓↓↓点击下方卡片,发现更多精彩↓↓↓


英语口·米老师说 

想告别哑巴英语,就得从简单的常用口语说起吧!快和吉米老师一起学起来~






视界·基础口语

本文整理自网络,版权归原作者所有


随意的谈话(上)


Do you understand?

懂吗?


Get the picture?

你了解情况吗?


Do you know what I mean?

你懂我说的意思吗?


Are you listening to me?

你在听吗?


Are you blind?

你不知道吗?


You know what I'm talking about.

你明白我说的意思吧。


I said that, didn't I ?

我是那样说的吧?


Do you know that? 

你知道那事吗?


Do you happen to know? 

你知道那事吗?


I can't tell the difference.

我辨别不出来。


Can you hear me?

你能听见我说的吗?


Did you hear me?

你听见我说的吗?


See?

明白了吗?


I understand very well. 

完全明白。


I think I understand. 

我想我懂了。


I see what you mean. 

我明白你说的了。


I know that too well. 

我太清楚这事了。


I see your point. 

我明白你的意思。


I get it. 

我终于明白了。


I got it. 

原来是这么回事啊。


I know that much. 

这事我还是知道的。


That solves it. 

原来是这样啊。


Alright, alright, I understand. 

好吧,好吧,我知道了。


I know. 

我知道呀。


I know that person. 

我认识那个人。


I know him by sight. 

我见过他。


Yeah, I heard about it. 

嗯,我听说了。


I hear you. 

我听着呢。


I'm following you. 

我理解了。


Makes sense. 

言之有理。


I don't really understand. 

我不太明白。


That's not clear. 

我不清楚。


I can't see your point. 

我不明白你在说什么。


I can't understand what you mean.

我不明白你的意思。


I'm not sure what you mean. 

我弄不清楚你想说什么。


It's over my head.

太难了,我弄不懂。


Your guess is as good as mine.

我也搞不懂。


The more I think about it, the less I understand it. 

越想越糊涂。


I don't know what he's driving at. 

我不知道他要干什么。


What's she after?

她到底想干什么?


I have no idea. 

我一点儿都不知道。


I didn't know that. 

我怎么不知道。


I don't know. 

我不知道。


I don't know for sure.

我不太清楚。


No one knows for sure. 

没人知道确切的情况。


How should I know? 

我怎么会知道?


Who knows? 

谁能知道?


What's for ?

为何?


Pardon me? 

您说什么?


How about now? 

现在怎么样?


Excuse me? 

对不起。


Did you say anything? 

您说什么呢?


I'm sorry, what did you say? 

对不起,你说什么来着?


So what? 

那又怎样?


What does it mean? 

什么意思?


Are you saying that? 

你是说...吗?


Then what? 

然后呢?


What's he driving at? 

他到底想干嘛?


Would you repeat that please? 

您能再说一遍吗?


You're speaking too quickly. 

您说的太快了。


Please say it more slowly. 

请您再说慢一点。


I can't keep up. 

我跟不上您说的。


Please speak a little louder. 

请再大一点儿声说。


I can't hear you.

我听不见。


I can't catch what you said. 

我没听见你说什么。


What are you talking about? 

你在说什么呢?


Was it good? 

这个好吗?


Did you have fun? 

玩的开心吗?


How do you like this suit? 

这套衣服怎么样?


How did you like it? 

你觉得怎么样?


Did you like it? 

你喜欢吗?


What do you think of it? 

你觉得那个怎么样?


To make a long story short. 

长话短说。


Just tell me the story in a nutshell.

你就简明扼要的说吧。


Let me know the circumstances. 

告诉我详细情况。


A piece of cake. 

轻而易举。


So far, so good. 

到现在为止还好。


So so. 

马马虎虎。


That's about it. 

事情就是这样。


It was nothing. 

没什么了不起的。


There's nothing to it.

这很简单啊。


It worked. 

真灵。


It needs work. 

需再加把劲。


Almost. 

就差这么一点儿。


Going from bad to worse.

越来越不好。


随意的谈话(下)

He made it big. 

他一举成名。


We're set. 

问题解决了啊。


Is that right? 

是那样吗?


That's right.

是那样。


Exactly. 

没错。


Oh, yeah? 

是吗?


Is that so? 

是这样吗?


And? 

然后呢?


Me too. 

我也是。


Neither do I. 

我也不。


Don't be silly. 

别说傻话。


That's too bad. 

真是太倒霉了。


Are you sure? 

真的吗?


What a shame! 

真是太过分了!


Good. 

那好啊。


What a surprise. 

真叫人吃惊。


I hope not. 

我真希望不是这样。


I hope so. 

要是那样就好了。


Great. 

太棒了。


Unbelievable. 

难以置信。


No kidding. 

开玩笑吧。


You bet. 

行,没问题。


Let me see. 

让我想想。


I mean. 

我的意思是...


It's on the tip of my tongue. 

话挂在嘴边上。


What should I say? 

我该说什么?


I don't know quite how to put this. 

我不知道该怎么说。


Beats me. 

这可让你问着了。


What do you call it? 

叫什么来着?


You've got to tell me more about it. 

我想知道详细情况。


How was your trip? 

你的旅行怎么样?


I'm all ears.

我在认真听呢。


How was the meeting? 

会开的怎么样?


I'm listening. 

继续说呀,我在听。


I'd like to hear the story. 

我很想听听那件事。


We had small talk. 

我们只是闲聊一会儿。


How was the movie? 

电影怎么样?


Did you enjoy the play? 

那部戏好看吗?


I want to talk about it now. 

我想现在就谈谈那件事。


Shoot! 

说吧。


Let's talk in English.

咱们说英语吧。


Let's have a chat. 

咱们聊会儿天吧。


To the point, please. 

请抓重点说。


How was your day? 

今天过得怎么样?


Let's get back to the subject. 

言归正传。


I don't want to talk about it now. 

我现在不想谈那件事。


Let's talk about it later. 

那事儿以后再说吧。


To change the subject... 

换个话题吧。


Well, all joking aside. 

玩笑到此为止。


By the way. 

顺便提一下。


You're saying? 

你刚才说什么来着啊?


That reminds me. 

我想起来了。


Let's stop talking. 

别说了。


I've heard the story before. 

那事儿我听过了。


Let's drop the subject. 

这件事别再说了。


Don't say it too loud. 

别那么大声说。


It's up to you. 

一切都看你的了。


You deside.

你决定吧。


This is the important point.

这是关键性的一点。


This is my personal problem. 

这是我个人问题。


It's a matter of life and death. 

这是生死攸关的大事。


You're free to go or stay. 

是去是留,随你。


There's no turning back.

已经无可挽回了。


Let's play it by ear.

走一步看一步吧。


I'm sure I can do it. 

我确信我能做好。


I'm still unable to decide what to do. 

我仍然无法决定我该做什么。


I'll follow her. 

我跟着她。


Let's all get together and act as one. 

我们拧成一股绳去干。


I have to do it anyhow. 

反正也得干。


It's now or never. 

机不可失,时不再来。


The sooner, the better.

越早越好。


I'll take a chance. 

碰碰运气看。


Have more guts.

再拿出点勇气来。


Let's finish it somehow. 

我们总得想办法完成。


It's worth a try. 

值得一试。


We must function as one mind and one body. 

我们必须同心同德。


You just wait. 

你等着吧。


It's all or nothing. 

豁出去了。

“打招呼”;“询问对方情况”

Hello.

你好。


Good afternoon.

下午好。


Good evening.

晚上好。


How are you?

你好吗?


Not so good.

不怎么好。


Nothing much.

老样子。


Glad to meet you.

认识你我很高兴。


What's up?

你好吗?


How's your family?

你的家人怎么样?


How's everything?

一切还好吗?


How's business?

工作还好吗?


Not bad.

还可以。


How did it go today?

今天怎么样?


Same as usual.

老样子。


What's the hurry?

怎么这么着急?


Where are you headed?

你要去哪里?


What are you doing?

你干嘛呢?


I was just thinking.

我在想点事情。


I was just daydreaming.

我只是在发会呆。


I'm just killing time.

我就是在消磨时间。


What's on your mind?

你想什么呢?


Nothing.

没什么。


Another day, another Dollar. 

和往常一样。


You've come just in time.

你来的正是时候。


There you are.

原来你在这里。


Is Jeff around?

杰夫在吗?


Have you seen Scott?

你见到斯科特了吗?


I ran into him.

我偶遇到他了。


Guess who I bumped into yesterday.

猜我昨天遇到谁了。


He's a stranger to me.

我跟他不熟。


It's been so long.

好久不见。


Long time no see.

好久不见。


How have you been?

你好吗?


How have you been doing?

最近怎么样?


What have you been doing?

最近忙什么呢?


Where have you been?

你去哪里了?


I'm glad to see you again.

很高兴有见到你了。


You haven't changed at all.

你一点都没变。


You haven't changed much.

你没怎么变。


You've really changed.

你真的变了。


You've grown up.

你长大了。


You've become so beautiful.

你变漂亮了。


Is John okay?

约翰还好吗?


You look great. 

你看起来不错。


How are you feeling?

你感觉怎么样?


How's he getting along these days?

他这些日子过得怎么样?


Are you gaining weight?

最近是不是胖了?


Bye, see ya.

再见。回头见。


I'm off now.

我要走了。


I have to go.

我得走了。


Good luck. 

祝你好运。


Have a nice day.

祝你愉快。


Have a nice weekend.

周末愉快。


Good luck.

祝你好运。


Have fun.

玩的开心。


Keep it up.

坚持下去。


Don't work too hard.

别干的太猛。


Have a nice trip.

旅途愉快。


Have a good one.

那多保重。


I hate to run, but...

真舍不得走,但...


It was nice meeting you.

认识你我非常开心。


Please say hello to John for me.

请代表我向约翰问好。


Good night.

晚安。


Come again.

再来啊!


Don't forget to bring something back from me.

别忘了给我带点什么。


Take it easy.

放轻松。


I hope to see you again soon.

希望不久能再见到你。


Call me later.

给我打电话。


Take care.

保重。


Take care of yourself.

你自己保重。


I'll be back.

我还会来的。


It's getting late.

天不早了。


I've got to go.

我得走了。


I wish I could go with you.

我真希望能和你在一起。


Please give my regards to your family.

请代我向你家人问好。


You must come back.

你一定回来啊!


Give me a call sometime.

有空给我打电话。


Let's get together again sometime. 

我们什么时候再聚。


Please write me a letter.

请给我写信。


I will write you a letter.

我会给你写信。


Let's keep in touch.

保持联系。


Don't forget to write.

别忘了写信。


Please come in.

请进。


How nice of you to come.

你能来,真是太好了。


Please feel free to make yourself at home. 

别客气,像在 自己家一样。


Have a seat.

请坐吧。


Enjoy yourself.

您尽兴。


Would you care for something to drink?

您想喝点什么吗?


Don't mind me.

不用担心我。


May I use your bathroom?

我能用一下洗手间吗?


Where's the bathroom?

洗手间在哪里?


May I use your phone?

我能借用一下您的电话吗?


I'd better get going now.

我得告辞了。


Thank you for inviting me. 

非常感谢您的盛情款待。


Drop by some time.

有空再来。


He came to see me himself.

他亲子来看我。


Do you mind if I smoke?

你介意我抽烟吗?


I like your house.

我喜欢您的房子。


I really like your apartment.

我真的喜欢你的公寓。


Watch your step. 

小心脚下。


The floor is slippery.

地上很滑。


Please turn on the TV.

请打开电视。


Can I park my car here?

我能把车停在这里吗?


Nice to meet you.

很高兴见到你。


Nice to meet you, too.

我也很高兴见到你。


May I have your name, please?

请问你叫什么名字?


I'd like you to meet a friend of mine.

我来给你介绍一下我的朋友。


He's a nice guy.

他很不错。


I'm glad to meet you.

很高兴见到你。


It's an honor for me to meet you.

能见到你是我的荣幸。


Please call me.

请打给我。


Don't I know you from somewhere?

我是不是在哪里见过你?


Remember?

想起来了吗?


Yeah, you're Mr Smith.

哦,对了,你是史密斯先生。


I'm not sure.

我不确定。


Maybe.

可能吧。


No, I don't think so.

不,我不这么认为。


This is the first time we have met.

这是我们第一次见面。


Is Bob an old friend of yours?

鲍勃是你的老朋友吗?


I can't remember his name. 

我想不起来他的名字。


I leave it entirely to your kind consideration. 

这事全拜托你了。


I'm from Canada.

我来自加拿大。


I come from Canada. 

我来自加拿大。


How do you like Japan?

你觉得日本怎么样?


I like it.

我喜欢。


It's a good place.

这是个好地方。


Where have you been in Japan?

你在日本都去了哪些地方?


Where do you live now?

你现在住在哪里?


I live in Tokyo.

我住在东京。


Are you here on vacation?

你在这里度假吗?


I'm here on business.

我来出差。


How long have you been in Japan?

你在日本多久了?


About four months. 

大约四个月。


Are you used to life in Japan?

你习惯日本的生活吗?


How long will you be in Japan?

你将在日本待多久?


Until December.

直到十二月。


Do you speak Japanese?

你会说日语吗?


A little.

一点点。


I can't speak Japanese at all. 

我一点日语也不会说。


Where did you learn Japanese?

你在哪里学的日语?


At school.

在学校。


I learned it on my own.

我自学的。


When's your birthday?

你什么时候生日?


I work for a computer company.

我在一家电脑公司工作。


I'm a government employee.

我是一名政府员工。


I'm self-employed. 

我是个体经营者。


Which department do you work for? 

你在哪个部门工作?


How long have you been doing that job?

你做这份工作多久了?


For ten years.

大概十年了。


Where is your company?

你公司在哪里?


How long does it take you to commute?

往返通勤要多久?


About one hour.

大概一个小时。


How do you get to work?

你是怎么去工作的?


I ride the subway. 

我坐地铁。


I'm changing jobs. 

我在找新工作。


I'm job hunting now.

我在找工作。


I'm retiring next year.

我明年退休。


I'm out of work now. 

我现在失业了。


I'm a college student.

我是个大学生。


I'm studying English. 

我正在学习英语。


Where did you go to university?

你上的哪所大学?


What school did you go to?

你上的什么学校?


I go to...university.

我上的...大学。


What year are you in?

你上几年级了?


I'm a freshman.

我上大学一年级。


I'll graduate next year. 

我明年毕业。


What's your major?

你什么专业?


I'm an English major.

我的专业是英语。


What club are you in?

你参加的哪个俱乐部?


I'm in the ski club.

我在滑雪俱乐部。


Do you have a part-time job?

你在打工吗?


I work at a bookstore as a cashier once a week.

我一个星期去一次书店做收银员。


What are your plans after graduation?

毕业后有什么计划?


询问家庭情况

Four people.

四个人。


My parents and my younger sister.

我的父母和我的妹妹。


Any brothers or sisters?

你有兄弟姐妹吗?


Just one brother.

只有一个哥哥/弟弟。


Do you live with your parents?

你和你父母一起住吗?


I live alone.

我一个人住。


I live in an apartment.

我住在公寓。


Are you married?

你结婚了吗?


No, not yet. 

不,还没有。


I have a fiance. 

我有对象了。


I'm going to get married next year.

我打算明年结婚。


I'm married.

我结婚了。


I'm engaged.

我订婚了。


Any children?

有孩子吗?


I have two boys.

我有两个儿子。


I have one daughter in elementary school.

我有一个女儿,在上小学。


I don't have any children.

我没有孩子。


Do you have any hobbies?

你有什么爱好?


What do you do when you have free time?

你业余时间都在干什么?


I like to watch movies.

我喜欢看电影。


What kind of movies do you like?

你喜欢看什么电影?


You are a good panist. 

你的钢琴弹得很好。


What kind of sports do you like?

你喜欢什么类型的体育运动?


How long have you been skiing?

你滑了多长时间了?


I just like to watch.

我只是喜欢看。


I'm a baseball fan.

我是棒球迷。


I like to play golf. 

我喜欢打高尔夫。


Have you ever done aerobics?

你练过健美操吗?


What are your interests?

你对什么感兴趣?


I've never done that. 

我从没做过。


Have you ever traveled abroad?

你出过国吗?


Where have you been?

你去哪儿了?


I've been to the US and Germany.

我曾经去过美国和德国。


Where do you want to go next?

下次你想去哪里?


I'm forty-eight.

我48岁了。


How much do you weigh?

你多重?


About seventy five kilograms. 

大约75斤。


I weigh a hundred sixty-four pounds. 

我重164磅


How tall are you?

你多高?


About one hundred eighty centimeters. 

大约1米8。


I'm five feet three inches tall. 

我身高五英尺三寸。


It's blistering hot. 

天气炎热。


It's a fine day today.

今天天气真好。


What's the forecast for tomorrow?

明天天气怎么样?


How's the weather today?

今天天气怎么样?


Is it going to rain today?

今天要下雨吗?


We're expecting some rain.

好想下雨。


It's raining.

正在下雨。


It's going to rain today.

今天会下雨。


It's hot today.

今天好热。


It's warm today.

今天很暖和。


It's cold today.

今天很冷。


It's chilly today.

今天冷飕飕的。


It's windy today.

今天风很大。


It's humid.

今天很闷热。


It's dry.

今天干燥。


It's stormy. 

今天暴风雨天气。


It's gloomy.

今天天阴沉沉的。


It looks like we're going to have a thunder shower. 

看样子我们会遇上雷阵雨。


A typhoon is coming.

台风要来了。


It's foggy.

今天起雾了。


It's freezing.

今天结冰了。


We're going to have a blizzard.

快要下暴风雨了。


It's pleasant.

今天很舒服。


It's mild today.

今天风和日丽。


It's misty. 

今天雾蒙蒙的。


It's overcast today.

今天阴天。


It's miserable.

今天天气很糟糕。


I'm sensitive to heat. 

我怕热。


It's breezy today.

今天风和日丽。


It's uncomfortable today.

今天天气让人很不舒服。


The heat is killing me.

热死我了。


It's raining cats and dogs. 

今天瓢泼大雨。


It's frosty today. 

下霜了。


在工作单位

I made it.

我赶上了。


Be punctual.

要严格遵守时间。


You're late again.

你又迟到了。


I was only late by five minutes.

我只迟到了五分钟。


Did you punch in?

打出勤卡了吗?


Did you punch out?

打下班卡了吗?


Let me check my schedule.

让我看看我的日程安排。


I've got so much to do.

我有好多事要干。


I'm pressed for time. 

我的时间安排的很紧。


I'm an ordinary office worker.

我是个普通的公司员工。


The work doesn't need much effort. 

这工作不不太费事。


Don't neglect your duties. 

干活别偷懒。


I take charge of the westside. 

西区由我负责。


I'm done with the work.

我已结束那项工作了。


I can still work for a long time.

我还能工作好长时间呢。


Our boss has been fired.

我们的上司被解雇了。


Please stable these together.

请把这个钉在一起。


Would you copy these papers?

能帮我复印一下这份材料吗?


This copy machine doesn't work.

复印机有毛病了。


I think it ran out of paper.

我想复印机是没纸了。


When is this due?

截止到什么时候?


It's due on the thirtieth. 

日期截止到30号。


Let's take a break.

我们休息一会儿吧。


Get me a cup of coffee, will you?

能帮我倒杯咖啡吗?


Would you like some coffee?

您想喝咖啡吗?


That would be great.

那真是太好了。


It's almost lunchtime. 

快到午饭时间了。


We took an-hour lunch break. 

我们有一小时的午休时间。


Let's get started.

我们开始吧。


I can't leave this job at the moment.

现在我不能放下这个工作。


I'm too busy to bother with such details.

我太忙了,顾不上那么琐碎的事儿。


I'm so busy.

我太忙了。


I'd really appreciate any help I could get. 

我忙的四脚朝天。


Don't slack off. 

别偷懒。


Do your best.

尽你的全力。


Don't work too hard. 

悠着点。


Pull yourself together.

打起精神来。


You can count on me. 

你可以找我呀。


I don't even have time to catch my breath. 

连喘口气的功夫都没有。


What's keeping you?

什么事耽搁了?


Changing jobs is the only way out.

换个工作是唯一的解决办法。


You'd better work harder.

你应该更加努力工作。


I'm a workaholic. 

我是个工作狂。


I don't know how to fill out this form.

我不知道这张表怎么填。


How do I fill out this form?

这张表怎么填?


Can you help me with this form?

您能帮我填一下这张表吗?


It looks like it's going to be a long meeting, doesn't it?

看来会要开很长时间,是吧?


The meeting went well.

会议开的很成功。


I did all I could do.

我已经尽了最大的努力。


Are you impressed?

你觉得印象深刻吗?


Please underline the important items. 

请在重要事项的下面划线。


Check. 

好,没问题。


Would you get to the point?

你能把要点说的再清楚点吗?


Please do it all over again.

全部重做。


Please hand the document in to me.

请把那份文件交给我。


This is a piece of work I can be proud of.

这是我的得意之作。


I can't find my white-out. 

我找不到我的涂改液了。


Are you working overtime tonight?

今晚你加班嘛?


Business is business.

工作就是工作。


He's a hard worker.

他是个努力工作的人。


You are overworking.

你超负荷工作了。


Finish this report today.

今天必须完成这份报告。


When is the paper due?

报告截止到几号?


I've got so much to do. 

我有很多事情要做。


There's a lot of work piled up on my desk. 

桌上堆了一堆的事儿。


We'll fake it.

差不多就得了。


All done!

全部做完了!


It's been a long day. 

今天忙了一天。


I can't make an exception. 

我不能为你破例。


It's dark outside already.

外边天都黑了。


Le's finish up.

就干到这儿吧。


I've just finished the work. 

正好工作刚做完。


Today's payday.

今天发工资。


Let's have a drink.

我们一起去喝一杯吧。


Thanks for your hard work.

你辛苦了。


I hope you don't mind my leaving now.

希望你不介意我先走了。


Sorry for interrupting.

对不起,打扰一下。


May I interrupt you?

打扰一下可以吗?


I have an appointment with Mr. Black. 

我已经和布兰克先生约好了。


Where are the elevators?

电梯在哪儿?


I don't get along well with her.

我跟她合不来。


I respect him. 

我很尊敬他。


I despise him. 

我瞧不起他。


I want to get along with everyone.

我想和大家和睦相处。


Are you getting along with her?

你和她合得来吗?


She ignored me.

她根本不搭理我。


I don't know what he's really thinking. 

我不知道他在想什么。


I have no reason to be envied.

我没有理由让人嫉妒。


I don't like brownnosers.

我讨厌爱拍马屁的人。


I'm neglecting my family. 

我是个不顾家的人。


Which side are you?

你站在哪一方?


I'm on your side. 

我是站在你这边的。


He's very hard on me. 

他对我很不客气。


He always treats me like an enermy.

他总是把我当作敌人。


He treated me badly. 

他对我很蛮横。


I'm obligated to him. 

我欠他的情。


We are on a first name basis. 

我们很熟,互相直呼其名。


He will never let you down.

他不会让你失望的。


He's efficient.

他很能干。


He's a good guy.

他是个好人。


He looks old for his age.

他显老。


You looks younger than me.

你看上去比我年轻。


That's the way he is.

他就是这种人。


He has a lot of common sense. 

他有丰富的知识。


He's wise for his age. 

他虽年轻,却很博学。


He knows a lot of people.

他交际很广。


You are so sympathetic.

你真体谅人。


He's faithful.

他是守信用的人。


He has a deep voice.

他的嗓音很低沉。


He's put on weight.

他发福了。


He's overweight.

他超重了。


You have a lot of nerve.

你真有胆量。


He's a very modest man. 

他是个很谦虚的人。


He has a good temper.

他脾气很好。


He has a bad temper.

他脾气很差。


There is something strange about her.

她哪儿有点奇怪。


She's not herself.

她有点不太对劲。


She's so weird. 

她很奇怪。


He eats like a bird. 

他饭量很小。


She has a nice figure. 

她身材很好。


His best days are gone.

他已过壮年。


My father's getting on in years. 

我父亲上了年纪。


What does he look like?

他长得什么样?


They're making a big fuss. 

他们闹得天翻地覆。


He's a chain smoker. 

他是个烟鬼。


He takes things too seriously. 

他总是把问题想得过于严重。


He's simple minded. 

他头脑简单。


He's on edge today.

他今天情绪烦躁。


He's talkative. 

他是个多嘴多舌的人。


He's quite well-off.

他非常有钱。


He's fresh.

他好色。


He's a smooth talker.

他的嘴甜着呢。


He is nobody's fool. 

他是个不可小看的人。


He often says absurd things.

他竟说瞎话。


He has no sense of responsibility.

他一点儿责任心都没有。


He's very offensive.

他真是个让人讨厌的人。


He's a difficult man to deal with. 

他这个人很难对付。


He's a stubborn old man. 

他是个犟老头。


He's aiming too high.

他总是好高骛远。


That man never admits defeat. 

他从不认输。


He's very vague.

他是个难以捉摸的人。


He's good for nothing.

他一无是处。


She's shy around strangers.

她认生。


You're too timid.

你胆子太小。


He's acting big.

他在逞强。


He has a short temper.

他动不动就生气。


He eats like a horse. 

他很能吃。


Your perfume is strong. 

你的香水味真是够呛的。


I'm all thumbs. 

我笨手笨脚的。


I like being alone.

我喜欢独处。


I'm easy-going.

我这个人比较随和。


I get embarrassed easily.

我遇事就慌。


I'm practical about everything. 

我做什么事情都很现实。


I have a one-track mind.

我是一根筋。


I'm a good judge of character.

我看人很准。


I have a sweet tooth.

我爱吃甜食。


I prefer wine to sweets. 

我是个酒鬼。


I have led a dog's life. 

我过着悲惨的生活。


I have poor eyesight. 

我的视力不好。


“恋爱”;“爱情”;“婚姻”

Tom is a lady-killer.

汤姆是个美男子。


Tom really turns me on.

汤姆真的让我神魂颠倒。


Chris is really a heartbreaker.

克里斯长得很帅。


Janet is a knockout.

珍妮特真迷人啊。


I think he has a crush on you.

他好像看上你了。


James seems to like me.

简好像喜欢上我了。


Diana's been coming on to Jack.

戴安娜对杰克有意思。


I can't handle a girl like her.

我搞不定这样的女生。


I'm dying to see her.

我非常想见她。


I'm trying to make a pass at her.

我想追求她。


You broke my heart. 

你伤了我的心。


Do you want to go out with me tonight?

今晚你要和我一起出去约会吗?


Would you like to go to the movies with me?

你要和我一起看电影吗?


Let's have tea or something.

让我们喝点茶什么的吧。


Please keep me company for a while.

能陪我一会吗?


I'd like to invite you to a show.

我想请你看演出。


May I ask you out?

我能约你出来吗?


Are you trying to pick me up?

你想和我约会吗?


Where do you want to meet?

你想在哪里见面?


What time should we meet?

我们几点见面?


Are you seeing anyone now?

你现在有谈恋爱吗?


What do you think of me?

你觉得我怎么样?


I love you.

我爱你。


You're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen.

你是我见过的最漂亮的女人。


I'm crazy for you.

我为你发狂。


Don't play hard to get.

别装腔作势。


I don't want to get serious yet.

我还不想太认真。


It was love at first sight.

我是一见钟情。


I wish I had never met you.

我希望我从没遇见过你。


You're my type.

你是我喜欢的类型。


You make me happy.

你使我感到开心。


I'm happy to have known you.

能认识你我很开心。


You have beautiful eyes.

你的眼睛很漂亮。


You're sweet. 

你真好。


You're sexy.

你真性感。


Let's walk hand in hand. 

我们拉着手走吧。


May I hold your hand?

我可以牵你的手吗?


You're beautiful.

你真美。


I want to know all about you.

我想知道你的一切。


You're everything to me.

你是我的一切。


You're mine.

你是我的。


I'm yours.

我是你的。


I can't live without you.

没有你我活不下去。


Come closer.

再靠近我近点。


What's on your mind?

你在想什么?


I think of you night and day.

我时时刻刻都在想你。


There will never be another you.

你是这个世界上独一无二的人。


I like your dress.

我喜欢你的裙子。


Nothing is too good for you. 

为你我在所不惜。


Are you seducing me?

你在引诱我吗?


Hold me tight.

抱紧我。


Don't go away.

别离开我。


I can't help falling in love with you.

我无法不爱你。


I've never felt like this before.

我从来没用过这样的感受。


You're the one for me.

你是我的唯一。


I love you forever.

我永远爱你。


I always speak my mind.

我一直都是说真心话。


Love me, love my dog.

爱屋及乌。


Be gentle.

温柔点。


Love me more.

爱我多一点。


Look at me!

看着我!


I fell in love with Ross.

我爱上了罗斯。


I'm deeply in love with Ross. 

我深深爱上了罗斯。


I don't want to get engaged yet.

我还不想订婚。


I don't want to get married yet.

我还不想结婚。


I haven't thought about marriage yet.

我还没有想过结婚。


I love you, but I can't marry you.

我爱你,但是我不能嫁给你。


I hesitate to marry her.

我还下不了决心娶她。


He's newlywed.

他刚刚结婚。


How's your married life?

结婚后的生活如何?


We're happy together now.

我们现在很开心。


I love my wife.

我爱我的妻子。


We are two of a kind.

我们两个性格相似。


We are a well-matched couple.

我们两个很般配。


I'm a family-centered person. 

我是个顾家的人。


She wants to start a family.

她想要个孩子。


I'm pregnant.

我怀孕了。


What did she have?

她怀的是男孩还是女孩?


We can work it out.

问题总会解决的。


I think of my wife first. 

我首先想到的是我的妻子。


I don't love my wife any more.

我不再爱我的妻子了。


My wife's cheating on me.

我妻子出轨了。


We had a falling-out.

我们感情不合。


I've changed my mind.

我改变了我的主意。


You have changed.

你变了。


Are you seeing someone else?

你现在是不是在和谁交往?


I don't see eye to eye with my wife.

我和我的妻子意见不一致。


We just don't get along.

我们处不来。


I thought I knew you.

我以为我很了解你。


I had an affair with my secretary. 

我和我的秘书有了婚外情。


I don't enjoy being with you.

和你在一起没意思。


Let's get divorced.

我们离婚吧。


I'm separated from my wife.

我和我的妻子分居了。


I can't get over losing you.

我不能失去你。


Breaking up is hard to do.

和你分手是我最大的痛苦。


Don't break my heart.

不要伤了我的心。


We argued for hours. 

我们吵了几个小时。

生病;受伤

Do you need a doctor?

用叫医生吗?


Pease call an ambulance.

请叫救护车。


I'd like to see a doctor.

我要看医生。


I'm not feeling well.

我觉得身体不舒服。


Could you send me a doctor?

你能帮我请位医生吗?


What's wrong with you?

你怎么了?


What are your symptoms?

你是什么症状?


Let me check your temperature. 

量一下体温吧。


Did you eat something unusual?

吃了什么不对劲的东西了没有?


Let me check your blood pressure.

量一下血压吧。


Are you taking any medication regularly?

你常服用什么药?


I'm not taking any medication.

我没服用任何药。


What's wrong with me?

我哪儿有问题?


Is it serious?

严重吗?


What's wrong?

你怎么了?


You look pale. 

你看起来脸色苍白。


I don't feel well.

我觉得不好。


You don't look well.

你看起来不太好。


She passed out.

她晕过去了。


I feel sick.

我觉得恶心。


I have a stomachache.

我胃疼。


I have a dull pain.

我隐隐作痛。(dull pain隐痛;钝痛)


I have a sharp pain.

我感到剧痛。(sharp pain剧痛)


I have a throbbing pain. 

我感到一跳一跳的痛。(throbbing pain搏动痛)


I have a piercing pain. 

我感到刺痛。(piercing pain刺痛)


I have a stabbing pain. 

我感到刺痛。(stabbing pain刺痛)


I have diarrhea. 

我拉肚子。


I have food poisoning.

我食物中毒了。


I have high blood pressure.

我高血压。


I have low blood pressure.

我低血压。


I have a headache.

我头痛。


I have a toothache.

我牙痛。


I feel dizzy.

我头晕目眩。


I feel sluggish. 

我浑身没劲。(sluggish缓慢的;迟缓的)


I don't have any appetite.

我没有一点食欲。


I have a slight cold.

我有点儿感冒。


I feel chilly. 

我浑身发冷。


I have a bad cold.

我得了严重的感冒。


I have a stuffy nose.

我鼻子堵了。


I have a runny nose.

我流鼻涕。


I have a bit of a fever.

我有点儿发烧。


I think I have a fever.

我觉得我发烧了。


I have a high temperature. 

我发高烧。


I feel like throwing up.

我想吐。


Ouch!

好疼!


I broke my leg.

我腿摔断了。


How long will the cast be on?

要打多长时间石膏?


I burned my hand. 

我把手烫伤了。


I sprained my ankle. 

我脚崴了。


I caught a cold from you.

你把感冒传给我了。


I must stay in bed.

我必须静养。


I have stiff shoulders. 

我肩膀酸痛。(stiff肌肉或关节酸痛的)


My eyes are tired.

我眼睛疲惫。


Is somebody hurt?

有人受伤吗?


My fever has gone down.

我退烧了。


I can't stop coughing.

我一直咳嗽。


My throat's sore.

我嗓子疼。


It's bleeding.

在流血。


I got a cut here.

我这儿割破了。


It hurts. 

好疼。


I got stung by a bee. 

我被蜜蜂蜇了。


Do I need an operation?

我需要动手术吗?


Will it take long?

要花很长时间吗?


Can I take a bath?

我可以洗澡吗?


Is it okay to drink?

我可以喝酒吗?


Should I be hospitalized?

我需要住院吗?


Do you have a fever?

你发烧了吗?


I feel better. 

我感觉好多了。


I don't feel any better.

我觉得没什么好转。


Are you all right again?

你的病好了吗?


He passed away. 

他去世了。



享受闲暇时光(上)

Are you free this weekend?

这个周末你有空吗?


Could I see you again?

我们还可以再见面吗?


Could you give me your phone number? 

能给我你的电话号码吗?


Where shall we meet?

我们在哪里见面?


Shall I come to pick you up?

要我开车去接你吗?


Are you doing anything this afternoon?

你今天下午有安排吗?


How about having dinner with me?

和我一起吃晚饭,好吗?


Why don't we go to see a baseball game?

我们干嘛不去看一场棒球比赛呢?


Sorry, I'm tied up. 

抱歉,我太忙了。


I'm afraid I can't.

我恐怕不行。


Thanks for asking me, but....

谢谢您的邀请,但是...


How about a rain check?

要不改天吧?


I hope you can come.

我希望你能来。


When is it convenient for you?

您什么时候方便?


About what time?

什么时候?


Whenever.

什么时候都可以。


When you have time.

等你有时间的时候。


I'm free today.

我今天有空。


I'll be busy tomorrow.

我明天会很忙。


How about the tenth?

10号怎么样?


When are you free?

你什么时候有空?


That's a bad day for me.

那天我不行。


That day is fine.

那天可以。


When can I come over?

我什么时候可以过去?


You decide when.

你决定时间。


You decide where. 

你决定地点。


Is seven convenient for you?

七点你方便吗?


When can you come over?

你什么时候能过来?


Is it too early?

太早了吗?


Is it too late?

太迟了吗?


It's a date.

就那个时间吧。


See you then.

回头见。


Ready.

准备好了。


I'm not ready.

我还没准备好。


What time shall we leave?

我们什么时候出发?


What time do we arrive?

我们几点能到?


Let's get going.

我们出发吧。


Would you like to go to a movie?

你想去看电影吗?


What's on tonight?

今晚放有什么电影?


What movie do you want to see?

你想看什么电影?


I want to see....

我想看...


How long is...playing?

...演到什么时候?


Who is in this movie?

这部电影是谁演的?


How long does it last?

演多长时间?


What time is the next showing?

下一场几点开始?


What time will it be over?

几点结束?


We are way in the back, aren't we?

我们怎么坐的这么靠后,不是吗?


Let's sit closer up front. 

我们坐到前面的座位上吧。


That was interesting, wasn't it?

真太有趣了,是不是?


That was boring, wasn't it?

这电影没意思,不是吗?


I was moved. 

太让人感动了。


I'd like two tickets for October third, please. 

我买两张十月三号的票。


Sorry, we're sold out. 

抱歉,卖完了。


When do you have tickets?

什么时候有票?


What time does it start?

什么时候开始?


Can I make a reservation?

可以预定吗?


Where can I buy a ticket?

在哪儿买票?


Is this seat taken?

这位子有人吗?


We have great seats, don't we?

我们的位子真棒,不是吗?


享受闲暇时光(下)

I'd like to play golf.

我想打高尔夫。


Would you like to golf tomorrow?

明天打高尔夫球,好吗?


Do you want to join me?

愿意和我一起打高尔夫吗?


Are there any golf courses around here?

这附近有高尔夫球场吗?


How much is it per person?

1个人多少钱?


How much is it per day?

一天多少钱?


Are there any extra charges?

还有另外收费吗?


Can I rent the equipment?

我可以租用器械吗?


Please make a reservation for golf. 

请帮我预约高尔夫球。


I'd like to make golf reservations.

我想预约高尔夫。


When would you like to play?

要什么时间?


This Friday, if possible.

如果可以的话,星期五。


There are four of us.

我们一共四个人。


What time are we starting?

我们几点开始?


How about a drink?

去喝一杯怎么样?


I need a drink.

我想去喝一杯。


Would you like to have a drink after work?

下班后去喝一杯怎么样?


Do you have any beer?

有啤酒吗?


Two bottles of beer, please. 

请来两瓶啤酒。


What kind of snacks should we have?

要什么下酒菜呢?


Let's forget about work and have some fun.

让我们忘了工作,痛苦一会吧。


Cheers!

干杯!


What are you drinking?

喝什么呢?


The first sip is the best. 

第一口最舒坦。


Nothing beats this. 

这个最好。


Would you like a refill?

再来一杯,怎么样?


Another beer, please.

再来一瓶啤酒。


This whisky is strong. 

这种威士忌挺冲。


I'm drunk.

我喝醉了。


I feel a little tipsy.

我觉得有点儿醉了。


I'm loaded.

我酩酊大醉了。


Drink moderately. 

喝酒要适可而止。


I get drunk easily.

我酒量小。


I drank too much.

我喝多了。


I should have drunk less.

我不该喝这么多的。


I have a hangover.

昨晚酒还没醒。


Are you good at singing?

你唱歌拿手吗?


I'd like to request a song.

我想点首歌。


You sing first.

你先唱。


Let's enjoy ourselves.

大家玩的高兴吧!


How about a song?

你来唱首歌吗?


What are you going to sing?

你想唱什么?


Now it's my turn. 

现在该我了。


I don't have the nerve to sing in front of people.

我不敢在大家面前唱歌。


I'm tone-deaf. 

我五音不全。


I've never heard of that song.

我从没听过那首歌。


You're a good singer. 

你唱得很好。

点个“在看”
每日呈现实用干货
谢谢你的鼓励


往期精彩(点击蓝色标题查看)


1.20部世纪佳片,收藏起来慢慢看!(在线观看)


2.十部值得珍藏的经典电影!直接观看


3.中小学生必背英语情景短文短句20篇,为孩子收藏!(附美式发音音频)


▼长按识别二维码

关注“英语校长吉米老师”视频号

编辑 | Ada

免费送英语新概念语法大全

吉米老师免费学英语,天天送福利!

不会领取,请加吉米老师微信号:OHK008

吉米老师送你365免费英语口语学习群

马上点击左下角【阅读原文】进群吧


觉得不错,请点在看
继续滑动看下一个
向上滑动看下一个

您可能也对以下帖子感兴趣

文章有问题?点此查看未经处理的缓存