张津瑜厕所门事件 8分钟视频9分52秒流出

【少儿禁】马建《亮出你的舌苔或空空荡荡》

母子乱伦:和儿子做了,我该怎么办?

快消管培生补招|世界500强雀巢惠氏招聘客户发展管培生!简历直投HR邮箱,一周内回复

突发!浪潮被列入实体清单,会是“华为模式”还是“中兴模式”?

生成图片,分享到微信朋友圈

自由微信安卓APP发布,立即下载! | 提交文章网址
查看原文

天堂超市酒吧,被立案调查

CD君 CHINADAILY 2022-06-16
导读 


在6月14日举行的北京市新型冠状病毒肺炎疫情防控工作新闻发布会上,北京市公安局新闻发言人潘绪宏介绍,目前对天堂超市酒吧相关负责人涉嫌妨害传染病防治的行为,警方已依法刑事立案侦查;对其涉嫌行政违法行为,北京市文旅、公安等部门已联合开展调查。


Beijing authorities have filed a criminal case against the owner of Heaven Supermarket Bar, which becomes the epicenter of a new wave of outbreaks in the capital, for impeding the prevention of infectious diseases. The license of the bar was also revoked, and it was listed as seriously breaching the law and conducting dishonest acts.


A person passes by Heaven Supermarket bar, which has been closed, in Beijing on June 9. Photo: CFP


The recent outbreak was triggered by a customer of the bar last week who had not taken a test for 14 days prior. Beijing has been asking all its residents to undergo a nucleic acid test every two or three days, and if not, the health code will send notifications. People are also required to show their health codes before they enter any public places. 


According to the city's health authorities, there were 287 COVID-19 cases linked to the bar as of 3 pm on Tuesday.


Before this, Beijing had eased COVID-19 restrictions as the last outbreak was ebbing away since the beginning of the month. 


Beijing's public security bureau said on Tuesday that it has begun a criminal investigation of the owner of the bar for impeding the prevention of infectious diseases, as the bar failed to conduct COVID-19 prevention measures. 


The market supervision department of Chaoyang district, where most cases involved in this outbreak live and the bar is located, has revoked the license of the Heaven Supermarket Bar and listed it as seriously breaching the law and conducting dishonest acts.


Apart from the bar owner, Beijing police also filed five other criminal cases, including a bargoer who wandered freely from one district to another, even when told to quarantine at home.


Vice Premier Sun Chunlan on Monday inspected the bars involved in the outbreak, urging a quick response in epidemic controls and epidemiological probes, and speeding up of personnel transfers and quarantine, to curb the resurgence as soon as possible.


A total of 700 restaurants in Sanlitun, where the bar is located, suspended dine-in services and 70 bars had closed as of Monday in a bid to halt the transmission. 


Meng Rui, an official from Chaoyang district, said on Tuesday that Beijing is suspending operation of all bars, internet cafes, KTV rooms and other entertainment venues, and it plans to examine their COVID-19 prevention measures. 


Beijing authorities vowed to conduct a sweeping examination of entertainment venues, including KTV rooms, bars and night clubs in the city, and to close any places that failed to live up to the health standards.


来源:环球时报

  推 荐 阅 读  


边带货边教英语,新东方直播间火出圈!网友:一时不知该记笔记还是下单……




文章有问题?点此查看未经处理的缓存