美国常春藤名校这样提问面试者,看看你家的孩子能回答多少?| 头条

小新君 新校长传媒




之前新校长传媒推送过一篇《毕业季,美国高中生要回答 50 个关于人生的问题》,分享了对于高中生来说,在生命的意义、交流与沟通、兴趣和特长、道德和信仰、思辨和洞察、追求和梦想、学习和创造、改变和坚持等方面值得回答的问题。


今天分享美国常春藤名校对海外考生面试者的 15 个提问,看看能带给我们的教育一点什么启发?


1. In what area(s) have you shown the most development and growth during your high school years?


在你的高中生涯中,哪些方面得到了最大的成长和发展?


2. What do you consider to be your outstanding accomplishments during high school? Please explain.


在你的高中生涯中,你认为哪件事是你最杰出的成果?


3. Please describe yourself with five (5) adjectives and give an example of each.


请用五个形容词形容自己,并给出每个形容词对应的具体事例。


4. Are there any circumstances that have either positively or negatively impacted your educational and/or personal growth during high school?


在你的高中时期,周遭环境有没有对你的教育或成长造成任何正面或负面的影响?


5. How have you handled setbacks (academically, personally or socially)?  Please give an example.


你是怎样对待挫折的?(学习上,生活上,社会中)请举个例子。


6. What objects or possessions hold the most meaning for you?


你拥有的什么物件对你来说意义最大?


7. What has been the hardest thing in your life?


哪件事是你经历过的最艰难的事?


8. If you had to quickly replay your life, which two or three moments would jump out ahead of all the others?


如果可以快速回放你的人生,哪两三个时刻让你历历在目?


9. What in the world utterly fascinates you?


这个世界上什么最能打动你?


10. Have you ever made a discovery that thrilled you?


曾经是否有什么让你非常兴奋雀跃的发现?


11. What is the funniest thing that ever happened to you?


你身上发生过最好笑的事是什么?


12. Have you ever faced an ethical dilemma?  How did you resolve it?


你是否经历过道德两难的局面?你是怎样解决的?


13. Which experience really pulled you out of your comfort zone?


是什么经历真正让你走出了舒适圈?


14. When you close your eyes and picture a place in the world that feels special to you, which place is it?


如果让你闭上眼睛然后描绘一个让你感觉十分特殊的地方,那个地方会是哪里?


15. What would you want to be sure a college admissions committee knows about you that may not have already been stated above?


除了以上提问的回答,还有没有什么关于你的事想告诉面试官的?



“新校长传媒”投稿邮箱:

2594889720@qq.com

 你可能会感兴趣 

在深圳,有20万孩子凌晨5点去香港上学

你对未来世界的信念,就是最重要的教育信念

中国教育面临一个领先世界的机遇,但是我们缺少胆量


责编 | 张磊

 你的专属精品教育生活 

点击「阅读原文」,一键订购

    Read more