查看原文
其他

巴夏:我这么聪明,为什么赚不到钱?

2016-12-17 笑笑^_^学进 巴夏Bashar

https://v.qq.com/txp/iframe/player.html?width=500&height=375&auto=0&vid=f0356fs6icc问:

Hello, Bashar! 

你好,巴夏!


巴夏:

And to you good day. 

你好!


问:

So nice to meet you. 

很高兴见到你!


巴夏:

And you as well. 

我也是!


问:

I have so much love for you. 

我太爱你了!


巴夏:

Our unconditional love to you as well. 

我也无条件地爱你!


问:

Thank you. 

谢谢!


巴夏:

You're welcome. 

不客气!


问:

For some reason, everything you say really resonates with me 

由于某种原因,你说的一切都能引起我的共鸣


巴夏:

For some reason? Yes! 

由于某种原因吗?好吧!


It's because you're aligned with this frequency in terms of how you need to receive information. 

那是因为你所需要的接收信息的方式,跟我们的振频相匹配


问:

I have a question regarding myself. 

我有一个关于我自己的问题


Maybe you can help me figure this out. 

也许你可以帮我整明白


巴夏:

Maybe I can, maybe I can't 

也许我可以,也许我不可以


We will find out together 

我们一起来看看


问:

OK! 

好的!


I have been doing stock options trading for 10 years plus 

我已经炒股10多年了(股票期权交易)


巴夏:

Oh! All right. This excites you? 

好的!这让你很兴奋吗?


问:

It does! But it hasn't served me. 

是的,但却没带给我什么好处(没为我服务)


巴夏:

It hasn't served you? 

它没给你带来什么好处吗?


问:

No, because I loose more money than I make. 

是的,因为我亏的钱,比赚的多得多


巴夏:

Then it has served you. 

这说明它带给你好处了呀!


It is served you very well 

而且还给了你大大的好处


May be it's serving you by telling you maybe this is the way to go for you. 

也许它给你的好处,就是告诉你这条路不适合你


问:

Yes, but.. 

是的,但是……


巴夏:

Maybe you need to put more stock in yourself. 

也许,你需要更多地投资在自己身上


问:

Why would an intelligent person like me keep doing it for like 10 years. 

为什么我这么一个聪明的人 会做这样的事情长达十年之久呢?


巴夏:

That's a very intelligent question 

这是一个非常聪明的问题


问:

But it still excites me. 

但这仍然很让我兴奋呀!


And I try to follow my excitement 

我也试图跟随我的兴奋……


巴夏:

Are you sure it's really excitement? 

你确定这真的是你的兴奋吗?


That's the first thing to always check 

这一直都是你需要自我检视的第一件事


Are you actually acting on excitement 

你的行动真的是出发于兴奋


Or are you actually acting out of anxiety and calling it excitement in a state of denial? 

还是出发于焦虑,只不过你否认焦虑,而把它称之为兴奋呢?


Because you might be afraid actually do the thing that really excites you? 

因为你可能害怕做真正让你兴奋的事?


Because you have a definition that it can't support you somehow? 

因为你可能认为你的兴奋无法支持你的生活?


Just a question, 

我只是问问你


But you can think about that for a moment 

但你可以花点时间 想一想


问:

Yes 

是的


Perhaps 

也许是


问:

Yes. Perhaps. 

是的……也许是……


All right. 

好吧……


Let me put it to you this way 

我这么问你吧


If it wasn't an issue of how it could be helped to happen, 

如果不是因为炒股可能会带给你什么帮助(好处)


What would you rather be doing 

那你宁愿做什么事呢?


If you could do anything 

如果你可以做任何事的话……


问:

I would like to awaken people to their own health 

我想,我会去唤醒大家对自我健康的意识


Because I'm always telling families and friends... 

因为,我总是跟家人朋友说……


巴夏:

Are you saying is that really exciting for you 

你是说,这真的让你兴奋吗?


问:

That is really exciting for me 

这真的让我兴奋!


巴夏:

Is it more exciting than investing in stocks? 

这会比炒股更让你兴奋吗?


问:

Stocks has a different kind of excitement. 

炒股也有炒股的(不同的)兴奋


巴夏:

I understand. 

这个我懂


But I'm asking you a question right now 

但我问你的是“现在”


问:

Is it more exciting? 

是不是更让我兴奋吗?


巴夏:

Right now is that idea, if you knew you could do it? 

现在,如果你知道自己能够做得到……


问:

Yes! Yes! 

是的!是的!


巴夏:

That's more exciting? 

这更让你兴奋,是吧?


问:

Yes! 

是的!


巴夏:

All right, so what can you do to invest in that first? 

好的,那首先你会做什么事情 来对它进行“投资”呢?


Because if the stocks actually are representative of one, one of your expressions of real excitement. 

因为如果炒股真的是 你表达你的兴奋的方式之一


The only way you're going to allow it to synchronize and harmonize in a way that really serves you in your life 

那么要让炒股能真的为你服务,可以使你生活变得同步和谐的唯一方式


Is to act on the thing that excites you the most first, 

就是“先”去做最让你兴奋的事


And allow that to be the driving engine and the organizing principle of every other expression of excitement 

随后,其他兴奋的表达方式会通过“同步性”自动地展现出来


That will then automatically play out through synchronicity in your life

让它(最兴奋的事)成为你生活的“驱动引擎”和“组织原则”


to show you what you need to do in what order and when 

让它告诉你“你该在什么时候做什么事,以及做的顺序”


This is how you understand how to use excitement 

这就是你需要理解的使用“兴奋”的方式


Because it is, as we have said many times, a complete kit. 

因为,正如我们多次说过的:“兴奋是完整的工具箱”


It has all the tools you need. 

它包含了你需要的所有工具


It has the driving engine that moves you forward 

它拥有可以推动你前进的“驱动引擎”


It has the organizing principle that brings the synchronicity 

它拥有可以带来同步性的“组织原则”


It is the path of least resistance 

它是最小阻力的道路


It is the path to connected all other forms of excitement in your life 

它是连接着你生命中所有其他兴奋形式的道路


It is the reflective mirror that reveals to you anything that is out of alignment with your excitement 

它是一面反射镜子,显示出任何与你兴奋不相匹配的信念


So that you can identify and let it go 

这样你就可以将它们识别出来,并释放掉


and add that energy to your excitement 

然后将它们的能量融合到你的(整体)兴奋中去


It leaves absolutely nothing relevant out of your life. 

并且,任何一个跟你生命相关的事物,它一个都不会落下


But the only way it really works in the way that you would prefer it to 

但唯一激活它,能使它以你所喜好的方式,真正地运作起来的方式


Is by activating it by acting on the thing that excites you the most to the best of your ability FIRST

就是通过最先做 你最有能力的做的 最让你兴奋的事 


With no insistence on a particular outcome 

并且对某个特定的结果没有丝毫执着


That's how the formula activates the kit. 

这就是“兴奋公式”激活“兴奋工具箱”的方式


So if you act on the thing that excites you the most first to the best that you are able to 

所以,如果你最先去做 最有能力做的 最让你兴奋的事


Until you can take it no further. 

直到你无法更进一步


And then look for the next option 

然后寻找下一个选择


And act on whichever one contains even just a little more excitement than any other option 

即使它只比其他选择多一点点兴奋


No matter what it is 

不论它是什么


No matter how simple it seems 

不论它多么简单


No matter how basic 

不论它多么基础


No matter how mundane it may seem 

不论它看起来多么平凡


If it contains even just a little bit more excitement than any other option at that moment. 

只要在那一刻 它比其他选择多一点点兴奋


That's your synchronicity, that's your higher mind saying 

那么它就是你的同步性,你的高我在跟你说:


This is the thing to do next. 

“接下来要做这件事!”


If investing in stock is in the mix somewhere of what really represents one expression of your excitement. 

如果炒股真的“混在”你(各种)兴奋表达方式 中的某个位置


It will be put into the mix in the proper order 

那它会被放在“混合物”中的恰当的位置


Synchronicity will organize it, to let you know when it is actually the appropriate time 

同步性会将它组织好,让你知道什么时候才是适合的时间


To act on that expression of your excitement, as opposed to any other. 

去做这种兴奋的表达方式(炒股),而不是去做其他事


If it never shows up 

如果它一直都没出现


That's not what serves your 

那它就不是能为你服务的事


Are you beginning to understand how this machine works? 

你开始理解这台“机器”的运作方式了没?


问:

Yes! What I'm hearing is 

是的!我所到的是:


Acting on your most excitement right now 

“现在,去做最让你兴奋的事”


巴夏:

To the best of your ability 

尽你最大的能力


With zero insistence on a particular outcome 

并且对某个特定的结果没有丝毫执着


I know that that's a challenge for a lot of you 

我知道这对你们很多人来说,都是一个挑战


Zero insistence on a specific outcome 

对于某个特定的结果“零执着”


Do understand why that's important? 

你知道为什么这个很重要吗?


问:

Because your higher self is gonna show you, 

因为高我将要展示的


What you can't see in this form 

不是物质形态的我们所能看见的


巴夏:

Exactly 

完全正确!


And the physical mind can't always tell what that's going to be 

而且你们的头脑不可能总是知道 结果会是什么样


But it will always be what's actually best for you. 

但结果肯定是对你们最好的


So the idea of having an image a symbol of goal

如果你有一个画面,一个标志,一个目标


whatever you want to call it, a visualization 

或者一个视觉化的影像……不论你怎么称呼它


That's fine 

这个无所谓


But you use that to instill the state of being of excitement within you 

你是用它来是给自己的内在 注入兴奋的能量(状态)的


Because you get excited when you think about that goal. 

当你想到那个目标时,你就变得兴奋


When you have that idea. 

当你有那个想法


When you see that visualization 

当你看到那个视觉化的影像


It gets you excited for you. 

它让你兴奋起来


Oh! Yes!

“噢!太棒了!”


This is the best thing that could possibly happen. 

“这是能发生的最好的事情!”


This is the best outcome I can imagine 

“这是我能想到的最好的结果”


That's fine 

这是可以的


But once you get all excited about what it is you're seeing or thinking about 

你因为所看到的,或所想到的,而变得很兴奋后


Drop the goal 

放下那个目标


Drop the vision, 

清空那个影像


Utterly. 

完完全全地


Let it go 

将它们释放掉


Because you don't actually know if that representation is the best possible representation of that level of excitement 

因为你并不知道 你所构想的 是不是最能表现出那种兴奋的层次


But your higher mind does know what the best representation is 

但你的高我却知道 什么样的结果 能最佳地将其呈现出来


And if you make space by dropping that picture 

如果你通过放下那个画面,从而空出一个空间


Then you will allow the higher mind to fill that space with what really needs to be there. 

那高我就可以用 这个空间真正需的东西,将其填满(空才能有)


And in fact 

事实上


If you understand that the physical mind has its limitations. 

如果你知道:你的物质心智(头脑)有它自身的限制


Then you will know that what that physical mind might say or believe to be the ideal outcome 

那你就会知道:头脑所认为的、或所相信的“理想结果”


May actually be a limitation on the ideal outcome. 

可能是对“理想结果”的一种限制


So why would you prefer that? 

所以,你为什么要喜欢这样子呢?


Is this make sense? 

你觉得有道理吗?


问:

Yes! 

是的!


Because you know probably like most people 

因为,可能就像多数人一样


I bought into the idea ten years ago when I wanted to do this as a stay-at-home mom 

十年前,我认为我想成为一个全职妈妈


To be with my children

可以好好地照顾孩子


and then I got like a habit of doing it. 

然后,我也习惯了这样的生活


But I was putting forth for my physical mind to say 

但我的头脑又提出疑问:


Well, if I can make ex-amount of dollars 

“如果我可以多赚点钱”


Then I can do all these other stuff 

“那我就可以搞定所有的事情了”


巴夏:

Making a lot of dollars doesn't always make the most sense 

多赚钱,不一定多赚“理”(赚很多钱,并不总是最有道理)


Do you understand? 

你能明白吗?


Because of abundance is simply the ability to do what you need to do when you need to do it 

因为富足,只不过是你在需要做的时候,就能做到的能力


问:

I heard you say that 

我听你这么说过


巴夏:

All right. 

好的!


Well, if you've heard it 

如果你听我说过


Maybe you want to start practicing it 

那也许你得开始实践了


Because the idea is 

因为,你要知道


It doesn't mean that you can't attract money into your life 

这并不意味着 你无法吸引金钱到你的生活中来


That's one legitimate representation of abundance on your planet. 

金钱,是地球上代表“富足”的一种合理合法的形式


It's a symbol of abundance, 

它是富足的一种“象征物”


But that's all it is. 

但也仅此而已


It's a symbol 

它就一个象征物


One symbol. 

一种标志


If someone comes along and gives you something 

如果来了一个人,给了你一些东西


That allows you to do what you need to do. 

让你可以去做你需要做的事情


That's also a symbol of abundance 

那也是富足一个的象征


So if you know that it would be easier 

所以,如果你知道更容易的方式


The path of least resistance for someone to actually come along and say 

更小阻力的方式,就是出现了一个人,跟你说:


Hey you know what I don't need this anymore. 

“嘿!你知道吗,这个东西我不再需要了”


Maybe you can use it, 

“也许,你用得着!”


And it's exactly what you needed. 

而它正是你所需要的


Would you actually put your foot down and say 

那你会坚定不移地说:


No, no, no, thank you. 

“不!不!不!谢谢!”


I'm in wait till I make enough money to get that 

“我要等自己赚够钱了再去买”


I'm not gonna take it from you as a gift. 

“这个礼物,我不能收!”


Would you do that? 

你会这样做吗?


Of course not. 

当然不会


Do you understand? 

你明白吗?


问:

Yes! There's more than one path to 

明白!通往富足的路,不是只有一条


巴夏:

And when you focus only on one representation of abundance 

而当你只关注在一种“富足的象征物”时


You actually close the doors through which other forms can come 

你其实已经关闭了其他富足形式的大门


问:

I think that's what I've being doing. 

我想,我就是这么做的


巴夏:

I know 

我知道


That's why I said what you need to be investing in 

这就是我为什么说:你需要投资的


Is your own stock 

是你自己这个股票


So take stock of what your beliefs are 

所以,仔细观察你的信念


And invest in yourself 

并且投资在自己身上


So that you can appreciate yourself more 

这样你就会更加认可、欣赏自己 


Yes? 

明白吗?


问:

Yes! 

明白!


巴夏:

And when you appreciate yourself fully 

而当你充分地认可、欣赏自己


You will be rich beyond your wildest dreams in more ways than you can imagine 

那你将在各种方式上都富足,超过你最疯狂的梦想与想象


Because you already are abundant. 

因为你已经是富足的


You all are already fully abundant. 

你们所有人都已经是圆满富足的


The issue is not learning to be abundant. 

问题不是学习“如何富足”


The issue is learning what to be abundant in 

而是学习“你要在哪方面富足”


Because you are always abundant in something. 

因为你时刻都在某方面很富足


Even if it's an abundance of lack. 

即使你是在“匮乏”方面很富足


You cannot lack abundance, 

你不可能在“富足”方面很“匮乏”


But you can have an abundance of lack. 

但你可能在“匮乏”方面很“富足”


So if you don't prefer an abundance of lack 

所以,如果你不喜欢在“匮乏”方面很“富足”


Choose a different form of abundance. 

那就选择一种不同形式的“富足”


Does that make sense? 

你能明白吗?


问:

Yes. 

是的


巴夏:

You can not not be abundant. 

你没法不富足


That's not possible 

这是不可能的


It's your nature. 

这是你的天然属性


Everything exists right here right now. 

一切都存在于 此时此地


Everything you need is here and now 

你需要的一切也都存在于 此时此地


When you allow yourself to exist in the here and now 

当你让自己存在于 此时此地


You will begin to perceive what is also with you in the here and now that is reflective of your true abundant nature. 

那你就会开始感知到那些能够反映出你富足的天然属性的事物,也同样存在与此时此地


Does that make sense? 

你明白了吗?


问:

Yes! 

是的!


巴夏:

Your stock just went up! 

你的股票,涨了!



您可能也对以下帖子感兴趣

文章有问题?点此查看未经处理的缓存