查看原文
其他

巴夏:小小改变,改变一切!

2017-01-25 笑笑^_^学进 巴夏Bashar

今天发布的内容,在我翻译过的视频中,属于第二喜欢,却是第一难的。翻译的过程,像是跑了几次马拉松。


肯定有什么原因,会让我如此用心地翻译,所以,值得你看到最后,并且多看几遍。


https://v.qq.com/txp/iframe/player.html?vid=b0369fub9ar&width=500&height=375&auto=0巴夏:

Now then 

现在


Would you like to go and pull the next number off the board? 

你去把下一个数字撕下来,可以吗?


问:

You talk about five? 

你是说 5 吗??


巴夏:

Five is a good number 

5是一个好数字


That is the number of humanity. 

5是关于“人性”的数字


问:

Guess what it says? 

猜猜上面写着什么?


巴夏:

What does it say? 

写了什么?


问:

Total change 

完全改变


巴夏:

Total change 

完全改变


Thank you 

谢谢


Now you can pull off the 5A and B as well 

现在,你可以把5A和5B也撕下来


问:

OK, here we go. 

好的,我撕了


巴夏:

And what do we have here? 

上面写着什么呢?


问:

Look like some kind of cogs 

看起来像是某种齿轮


巴夏:

Four little gears 

四个小齿轮


问:

And they're labeled A B C and D 

它们分别标记着 A B C D


巴夏:

Thank you 

谢谢


问:

And the very first one has an arrow, like it's turning 

第一个齿轮上面还有个箭头,看起来像是它在转动


巴夏:

Exactly 

完全正确


Thank you 

谢谢


You may sit. 

请坐


Now 

现在


Again we have described this before 

之前我们说过:


The idea that every change is a total change. 

“每个改变,都是完全彻底的改变”


This starts to make very obvious sense again when you go back through to the beginning 

结合我们刚开始时讲的内容,你就很好理解了


And use the science of the obvious

也就是运用“显而易见的科学现象”


one thing leading to another.

“一件事会引发另一件事的发生”(来理解)


If everything is literally made out of one particle 

一切事物,如果都是由同一个粒子生成


Then any time you exercise your consciousness on the matrix that is created by the particle that in a sense is you 

那么任何时候,你在这个粒子制造出来的矩阵中操练你的意识时(这个粒子,某种程度上讲,也是你)


Then you will understand that 

你就会明白:


any change you make must by definition, change the path of that particle in some way shape or form.

你做的任何改变,根据其定义,都将以某种方式改变了这个粒子的运动路径


And if you change the path of that particle in some way shape or form 

如果你通过某种方式,改变了这个粒子的运动路径


You have changed everything everywhere all at once. 

那么,瞬间,你就改变了每个地方、每个事物


Just like all the gears are all connected. 

就像所有的齿轮都是啮合着的


You cannot turn the first gear without turning them all. 

你不可能只转动一个齿轮,而不会带动其他所有的齿轮


It can't be done 

这个做不到

So 

所以


Every change you make 

你做的每个改变


Any change you make 

你做的任何改变


What? 

我说啥?


Every change you make 

你做的每个改变


Any change you make 

你做的任何改变


No matter how small

不论多么微小


Changes everything. 

都改变了一切


What do we mean when we say, Changes Everything? 

我们说的“改变了一切”,是什么意思呢?


More literally what we mean is 

更准确地说,意思是:


Every single possible configuration of every possible universe already exist in a static form 

每一个可能的宇宙中的每一个可能的设置,都已经以一种静态的形式存在


What you experience as a change 

你所体验到的“改变”


Is your consciousness shifting from one to the other 

是你的意识,从一个宇宙转 38 39161 38 14939 0 0 3145 0 0:00:12 0:00:04 0:00:08 3145到另一个宇宙


In much the same way that you change channels on your television to go from one program to another. 

就像你看电视时,从一个节目转换到另一个节目一样


The idea is that 

(这个理念是)


Every single multiple parallel reality 

每一个单一的多重平行实相(世界)


Is simply made up of a series of still shots if you will. 

如果你愿意,可以把它想成是一系列静态的“快照”(照片)


Again, we understand this is a crude analogy, 

当然,我们知道这个比喻太过粗糙


But it will do. 

但也行得通


The idea is to understand that 

你们要明白的是:


what you perceive as motion 

你们所感知到的“动作”(运动)


Even this motion 

即使只是动一下我的小指头


Even this represents going through a multitude of infinite universes 

就这么小的动作,也意味着,我穿越了无限多个平行宇宙


Because this is a universe 

因为,这是一个宇宙


That's a universe. 

这是一个宇宙


That's a universe. 

这是一个宇宙


That's a universe. 

这是一个宇宙


That's a universe. 

这是一个宇宙


That's a universe. 

这是一个宇宙


That's a universe. 

这是一个宇宙


That's a universe. 

这是一个宇宙


That's a universe. 

这是一个宇宙


Make you giddy, doesn't it? 

让你们头晕了,是吧?


Literally, you are changing universes all the time. 

毫不夸张地说,你们每时每刻都在改变宇宙


Flickering through them with your consciousness at such an incredible, shall we say, rate of speed 

你们的意识“翻阅”平行宇宙的速度如此之快


That you don't even realize you're doing it. 

以至于,你们都没意识到自己正在这么做


You're doing it all the time 

你一直都在这么做


You're doing it right now 

你现在在这么做


You’ve been doing it forever. 

你永远都在这么做


You will keep on doing it. 

你也将继续这么做下去


Therefore 

那么


What are the implications of this recognition? 

这个认知,有什么意义呢?


Everything is connected. 

一切事物,都是相连接着的


Everything is one thing 

一切事物,都是同一个事物


When you change something, everything changes 

当你改变了某些东西,那一切都改变了


By understanding that every change is a total change. 

如果你明白“每个改变,都是完全彻底的改变”


Miracles are possible 

那么,奇迹就变得可能


Anything goes 

任何“神迹”,都可能发生


The degree to which you understand this concept 

你对这个概念的理解程度,意味着:


means that in one moment of experience you can be completely one way 

在这一刻的体验中,你可能是这个样子


And in the next moment of experience you can be completely another way 

而在下一刻的体验中,你可能完全是另一个样子


Or 

或者


In one moment of experience you can be completely one way 

在这一刻的体验中,你是这个样子


In another moment of experience you can be a little bit different 

在另一刻的体验中,你可能稍微有点不同


In the next, a little bit different 

再下一刻,再有点不同


In the next, a little bit different 

再下一刻,再有点不同


In the next, a little bit different 

再下一刻,再有点不同


But

但是 


even though you may be using the shift to make it appear as if you are simply being a little bit different 

即使你在“转换”过程中,显得自己只是稍微有点不同


In fact, you're actually totally different 

实际上,你已经是完全不同


But using the total difference to make it only seem as if you're just a little bit different 

你只不过是运用“完全不同”使自己显得似乎只是“稍微不同”


The rate of change is simply you being willing to engineer a shift to a parallel reality universe that is as different as you prefer it to be 

你改变的速度,就看你是否真心实意地想转换到一个如你所愿的不同的平行宇宙


Without necessarily creating a series of successive steps. 

而不需要(在这个过程中)创造出一系列连续的步骤


It's all how you define that shift. 

这一切都取决于你如何定义这个“转换”(改变)


All how you define yourself in that next universe 

以及在下一个宇宙中,你是如何定义自己的


So that you will only take yourself to the universe that hold that definition 

这样的话,你就只会把自己带到包含这个定义的宇宙中去


You hold of yourself 

(带到)包含你对自己的定义的宇宙中去


And that's what you will experience 

而这也将是你所体验到的


So if you have a definition of change that says 

所以,如果你对“改变”的定义是:


I can only change a little bit 

“我只能改变一点点”


Or it's difficult to change. 

或者,“改变很难”


Or I can only change slowly 

或者,“我只能慢慢地改变”


What you will be and doing is actually

那你所做的,其实是:


popping through completely different whole universes 

你穿越过完全不同的宇宙


That are very similar to the one you left from 

但“前脚的宇宙”与“后脚的宇宙”,却又是非常相似


Or you can say 

或者,你也可以说:


I am totally different 

“我,完全不同!”


And you can shift to a universe that then it is very, very different from the one you shifted from. 

那你就可以转换到一个与“前脚”非常非常不同的宇宙


It's really up to you 

这一切都取决于你


And it's really up to your belief systems and definitions as to exactly how you experience that rate of change, that rate of shifting 

取决于你对“体验这种改变速度、转换速度”的信念系统与定义


But all those realities all exist right now 

但所有的这些实相,都已经存在于此时此地


It's up to you to change the channel 

就看你怎么改变(电视)频道了


And you can go from channel 1 to channel 2 

你可以从频道1,改到频道2


Channel 3 

频道3


Channel 4 

频道4


Channel 5 

频道5


Channel 6 

频道6


Channel 7 

频道7


Or you can simply go channel 1 channel 10 

或者,你可以直接从频道1转到频道10


You can do that 

你可以这么做


And you can even go 

你甚至可以:


channel 1 

频道1


Channel 10 

频道10


Channel 2 

频道2


Channel 5 

频道5


Channel 1 

频道1


Channel 10 

频道10


Channel 9 

频道9


Channel 7 

频道7


Channel 8 

频道8


Channel 20 

频道20


Channel 30 

频道30


Channel 100 

频道100


Channel 1 

频道1


You can do that too 

你也可以这么做


And you do that 

而且,你确实都这么做


all the time. 

一直以来,你都这么做


Many times when you say 

很多时候,当你说:


Oh 

“哦!”


I haven't been able to change. 

“我还没能改变”


I haven't been able to make this change. 

“我没法做出这样的改变”


Many times you actually have changed. 

很多时候,你其实已经改变了


But then you simply change back 

只不过你又变回来了


That's all 

仅此而已


So again 

所以,我再说一遍


It's a matter of really understanding the concept of state of being

关键是,你们要真正明白“存在的状态”这个概念


And when you're in a certain state of being 

当你处在某种状态下


You really are in a different reality 

那你真的就在一个不同的实相中


You really are a different person. 

你真的就是一个不同的人


Please please please please please please please please 

请!请!请!请!……


Take me literally. 

把我的话当真!


Please take me literally 

请把我的话当真!


This isn't a metaphor. 

这可不是一个比喻


This isn't a metaphor 

我不是在作比喻!


You literally are a different person when you make any shift at all 

当你做了任何一点转变后,你都变成了一个完全不同的人


Literally a different person 

你真的就是一个完全不同的人


So 

所以


whatever you define, truly define that person to be 

不论你把“那个你”定义成什么样子


That's the total reality that exists as well. 

那也是一个存在着的实相


If you suddenly define yourself to be a person that has a very different behavior patterns than the other person you were a moment ago 

如果你突然把自己定义成一个与“之前的你”有着非常不同的行为模式的人


Or again, perhaps, more precisely 

或者,更确切地说是:


If you define your consciousness is now perceiving itself through the matrix of a different universal reality than it did a moment ago 

如果你定义自己的意识,现在正通过一个与之前不同的“宇宙实相的矩阵”来感知自己


That reality is a total reality 

那么,这个实相,也是个完整的实相


with its own sense of history, 

有着它自己的历史


Its own sense of its own future 

有着它自己的未来


And it bears no relationship what so ever to the other universe you’re in 

并且,它跟现在你所在的宇宙没有“半毛钱关系”


Unless you have defined in that universe that it contains a similar component 

除非,你把它定义成一个“包含一些类似的组件”的宇宙


That makes it seem as if it has a similarity to the universe you’re in 

只有这样,它才会跟你现在所在的宇宙有相似之处


So again 

所以


If you feel that things are difficult to change 

如果,你感觉事情难以改变


Or they change more slowly than you would prefer 

或者,改变的速度比你希望的慢


All your simply doing 

你所做的,只不过是


Is creating a new whole total universe that has a lot of similarity to the one you were just in 

创造了一个完全全新的宇宙,这个宇宙与之前你所在的宇宙有许多相似之处


But you don't have to do that 

但你没必要这么做


If you do that, however 

如果你确实这么做了


That might be a clue to you that you may have belief systems that says 

那这可能暗示着:你有一个信念系统,在你耳边说:


I'm not comfortable going any faster than that 

“转变得这么快,让我感觉不舒服”


Changing any more radically than that. 

“如此快的根本上的改变,让我受不了”


Why not? 

“为什么会这样呢?”


And then it's up to you to explore your belief systems and your definitions to find out 

然后,就需要你来检视你的信念系统与定义,从而发现:


Why the pace is what the pace is 

为什么你改变的速度,是现在这个速度?


Because it may actually serve you in a number of ways. 

因为这个速度,对你来说,在很多方面可能都是有帮助的


Just because sometimes things change slowly doesn't mean that the negative thing. 

有时候,事件改变得慢,并不意味着,这就是负面的


You yourself may require that pace for a variety of positive reasons. 

可能由于各种正面的原因,你需要这样的速度


So allow yourself to truly examine 

所以,真实地做自我省查:


Why things are happening in the way they are 

“为什么事情会以这种方式发生?”


By first allowing yourself to know 

(省查步骤)首先,你要让自己知道:


That whatever is happening is what needs to be happening 

发生任何的事,都是必须发生的


Because it's a true reflection of your state of being at that moment 

因为,它真实反映了你在那一刻的“存在的状态”


A true reflection 

发生的事,是真实的反射


And when you get in touch with what it is a reflection of in terms of your beliefs and your definitions 

当你弄清楚这些事件所反射出的你的信念和定义后


Then you will have far more conscious leeway and awareness 

你就有了足够多的觉知和意识


To make the next change 

去做下一个改变


Define the next change in the way that you prefer to 

去定义下一个你所喜好的改变


Or closer to what you prefer than you did before. 

或者,相比以前,更接近你所喜好的改变


And you may then feel yourself accelerating 

然后,你可能就会发现:自己在“加速”


Things changing more rapidly 

事情变化得更快了


More synchronicity coming into your life 

更多的同步性进入你的生活


However it expresses itself 

等等其他的表现形式(不论何种)


But the key 

但关键


The key is to understand 

关键在于你要明白:


That you already change totally 

你已经完全改变了!


Every time you change 

每一次你改变


Any time you change 

任何时候你改变(都是如此)


So it's not about having to learn to change. 

所以,不是去学习(如何)改变


It's not about having to manipulate one little piece of the puzzle here and another little piece of the puzzle there 

不是去控制(拼图版上的)这里一块小拼图,那里一块的小拼图


Every move you make changes everything, everywhere, everywhen. 

你的每一个举动,都改变了每个事物,每个地点,和每个时间


It's really up to you to simply determine what kind of total change you prefer 

改变,真的只取决于你决定,也就是:你喜好什么样的“完全改变”?


And to examine what it is within you that 

并且检视你内在的信念系统


will allow you are not allow you to give yourself permission to experience that changed. 

哪个允许你,或者不允许你“授权自己”去体验那样的改变


Now this is why we have also called this idea The 13th Step 

这就是为什么我们也把这个理念称之为“第十三步”


We understand on your program with respect to the concept of addiction that there are such things as Twelve-Step Programs. 12步疗法

我们知道,对于“上瘾症”,你们有一个“十二步骤康复计划”


And these are all well and good. 

这个是很好的


We are in no way shape or form invalidating 

我们不是说它没什么用处


We understand they help many people. 

我们也知道它帮助了很多人


We are also adding at the same time this concept of the 13th step that 

同时,我们也把“第十三步”这个理念加入到这个康复计划中


When an individual 

也就是,当一个人


Not someone fooling themselves 

不自我欺骗


Not someone pretending 

不假装知道


But when an individual truly understand that every change is a total change 

而是真正地明白“每个改变,都是完全彻底的改变”


For example 

举例说明


Someone with what you call an addiction. 

某个人,有某种瘾


Someone who chooses something again and again they say they don't prefer,

所谓的“瘾”,就是这个人知道自己不喜欢某个事物


yet they are still motivated to choose it

却仍然受到“激励”(刺激),而持续不断地选择它


That's an addict no matter what it is 

那这就是“瘾”,不论它是什么


When you choose that over and over again 

当你一次又一次地选择它


Without knowing why in that sense 

而不知道原因


That's an addiction 

那么,这就是一种瘾


The ideas that if you know every change is a total change. 

如果你知道“每个改变,都是完全彻底的改变”


And you actually understand that 

并且,你也真的明白:


when you change you become a completely different person 

“当你改变了,你就变成了一个完全不同的人”


You can, you are capable of defining that new person as someone who does not have any diction 

那么,你就可以将全新的自己定义为“什么瘾都没有的人”


And never did. 

并且“从来都没有过瘾”


That's why if you actually use The 13th Step when dealing with the concept of addiction 

这就是为什么当你运用“第十三步”来解决上瘾问题时


You will actually get to a place where you will be a person who doesn't even have the concept of having to worry

你会达到某种地步,以至于你都没有“担心”这个概念


about whether they will get the urge again to fall back into that pattern 

因为,你根本就没有想要掉回原先行为模式中的欲望


Because the point is 

因为,重点是


If you're truly another person 

如果,你真的是另一个人


You never have the pattern 

那么,你从来就没有这种行为模式


You never have the addiction 

你从来没有这种瘾


And you will never feel the urge 

并且,你也不可能有那样的欲望


Because it is not part of the makeup of your universe 

因为,这个欲望不属于你的宇宙的组成部分


Is that clear? 

明白了吗?


问:

Yes 

是的


巴夏:

Now, again 

现在,我再说一次


The degree of efficacy with which you use this concept is really up to you 

你使用这种方法会产生什么样的“功效”,完全取决于你自己


And it may when you begin to play with it 

并且,当你使用这种方法时


spark a process within you of getting in touch with the belief systems within you 

可能会引发你探索内在各种信念系统的过程


That may be connected to the idea of choices that might be read as addiction

这些信念可能关联到被认定为“瘾”的选择


so on and so forth 

又或者其他等等


That's all right. 

这都没关系


The point is 

重点是


If you start to work with this concept of

如果你开始运用这个理念


Ultimate Change 

也就是“终极改变”


Total change. 

“完全改变”


The 13th step. 

“第十三步”


It will begin to allow you the freedom to understand you do not have to fear. 

那它将带给你自由,让你明白“你不需要恐惧”


You do not have to fear that something can somehow reach out from the past and control you 

你不需要害怕 过往的事件会跨越时空来控制你


That you are in that sense controlled by the things you were 

或者说,你会被“以前的你”做的事所控制


And that you have no power against them 

并且,你没能力应对它们


If you want to create that reality experience, you can 

如果你想创造这样的实相体验,你也可以这么做


But remember you’re creating the experience of seeming to be powerless. 

但要记住:是你在创造看似“自己很无能”的体验


And you're using your power to create it 

并且,你在用自己的能力,来创造无能的体验

So there is the paradox 

于是,就有了这样的悖论


You need to understand that it's simply a matter of how you define yourself 

你要明白:真正关键,在于你怎么定义自己


And how you define yourself is what's going to determine where your power flows.

你对自己的定义,将决定你的能量的流向 


And in what way it manifests. 

以及它将如何显化出来


This is simple as that. 

就这么简单


So when you know every change is a total change. 

所以,当你知道“每个改变,都是完全彻底的改变”


You can really start fresh. 

那你就可以从新开始


You can really start from scratch. 

从头开始


You can really clean the slate 

与过去一刀两断


And allow yourself the freedom, the permission and the freedom 

给自己自由,赋予自己权限


To really know you are a new person 

让自己真正知道:你已经是个全新的人


With a completely new understanding and idea,

有着绝对全新的认知与理念


And anything that was no longer is in that state for the you you are right now. 

并且,过往的一切,与当下的你,都毫不相关!


Make sense? 

有道理吗?


问:

Yes 

有!


巴夏:

All right. 

好的!


Simple physics 

简单的物理原理(现象)


Science of the Obvious 

显而易见的科学道理(现象)


That's all this is 

如此而已


That's all it is 

也仅此而已


Let it sink in. 

你们可以慢慢消化吸收


You don't have to get it all now 

不需要现在就得全部搞懂


You don't have to get it all at once. 

不需要一下子就全部弄明白


As we said 

正如我们说的


Every one of these ideas is a piece of the big picture

这些一个个理念,就像大拼图画里的一块块小拼图


And the idea is to use them all holistically 

你们要以整体的方式来使用它们


And this is why we are stressing shall we say, the idea underscoring shall we say 

这就是为什么我们一直强调


the idea of one leads to the other. 

“一件事会引发另一件事的发生”


The science of the obvious. 

“显而易见的科学道理(现象)”


If you know this, then you know that 

“如果你知道这个,那你就会知道那个”


Because when you have that foundation 

因为,当你有了这样的“基础”


When you have that spine 

当你有了这样的“主干道”(脊柱)


When you have that core 

当你有这样的“核心”


Any time you may find yourself getting a little bit confused 

那么,任何时候,当你发现自己有些“困惑”


A little bit fuzzy 

有些“迷糊”


On one particular concept or another 

“认可这个想法,还是那个观点?”


One particular tool or another. 

“选这个工具,还是那个方法?”


All you do is follow the spine way back to the beginning 

那你需要做的全部,就是顺着“主干道”回到起始点


Everything is one thing. 

“一切即一”


It literally is just one thing 

万事万物,都是同一个事物


From that knowledge 

从这个“认知”开始


From that knowing 

从这个“确信”起步(知道)


Go back down the spine in succession 

顺着“主干道”一步步往下走


Clarifying on the way, 

边走边理清(澄清)


Making sure everything is based on the initial principle, 

确保每件事都是基于此“首要原则”


And that will act as a clarifying mechanism for whatever it is you are dealing with at that moment. 

那么,你在那个当下所应对的任何事物,都可以通过这个途径来理清理顺


Does that make sense? 

这么说,你们能明白吗?


问:

Yes 

是的!


巴夏:

All right 

好的!


巴夏2017年上半年研讨会安排:

2017年3月4日

The Empowerment of Being You

赋予你“做你”的权利(赋予自己“做自己”的权利)

4月8日,6月16日,6月17日,6月17日,7月8日(主题待定)



最后,是广告,^_^


巴夏说:如果你不在那个振频上,那你就感知不到只有在那个振频才能感知到的事物。


翻译巴夏信息的这一年多来,我持续不断地在改变,振频也不断在提高。所以,今年我会去地球上一些能量超强的地方,是再自然不过的事情。(比如:冈仁波齐峰去过,圣多娜,富士山)


所以,我们做能量与价值的交换:我为你带来信息与连接,你助我去提升与净化。


如果你愿意的话,^_^


巴夏2017年收费翻译视频

包括:

1.《艺术的艺术》+ 全息冥想

2.《业力》+ 全息冥想

3.《激情详解》+ 全息冥想

4.《与未来的自己对话》+ 全息冥想

5.《进入Gamma状态》+ 全息冥想

6.《自我价值》+ 全息冥想

7.《你的不灭的核心》+ 全息冥想

8.《通灵原理》+ 全息冥想

9. Darryl拍过的一部电影

11. The Empowerment of Being You

12. 部分巴夏2017年的信息

13. 以及其他同步性指引我去翻译的信息

14. 上百部灵性电影分享,并且更新

15. 等等.....


每月发布至少一期,每隔半年集结成书(邮寄仅限中国地区)

这些信息,暂不对外公开。


费用:3333元


个人微信号:364335790

注明:2017


参考文章:

巴夏:33岁

巴夏:数字3的意义

巴夏:你在取回你“心”的能量  

巴夏:你的世界由你的能量决定

巴夏:富士山(高能量点对人的影响)  

您可能也对以下帖子感兴趣

文章有问题?点此查看未经处理的缓存