查看原文
其他

巴夏:The idea that(由心想生)

2017-02-01 笑笑^_^学进 巴夏Bashar

https://v.qq.com/txp/iframe/player.html?vid=y0371zxss7y&width=500&height=375&auto=0问:

Next one 

下一个问题


You keep on saying 

你经常说:


This is the idea that 

“这个想法是”


And like, this is the idea that 

“这个观点是”


But you don't say This Is That 

但你不说“这个就是”


Why do you keep on saying This Is The Idea 

你为什么一直说“这个想法是”


巴夏:

Because everything is an idea. 

因为一切都是想法(念头、观点)


Everything is a projection of consciousness. 

一切都是意识的投射


There is no physical reality other than what you assume it to be. 

除了你所假想的世界以外,并不存在真正的物质世界(实相)


That's why 

这就是为什么


This is an idea. 

这(也)是一个想法


问:

Okay 

好吧


巴夏:

Does that help? 

这对你有帮助吗?


问:

I think I'm even more confused. But 

我想,我更困惑了,但是……


巴夏:

Do you understand that 

你知道不


Even your own scientists know that

即使你们的科学家也都知道:


physical reality isn't really solidly physical. 

物质世界,并不是真的实体的物质的世界


It's just what you believe you will see 

它只不过是你相信你会看见的


And that's what you see 

于是,你就看见了


That's what you experience, 

并且体验到了


And the reason that you all seem to agree on that 

之所以,你们所有人似乎都认同世界乃如此这般


And what makes it seem like it's truly an external physical solid reality 

之所以,世界看似是外在的实体的物质世界


Is simply because you agree that it is. 

仅仅是因为你们同意它是这样


But that's just a collective idea. 

但这也只是集体的一个想法


And as an individual 

并且,你,作为一个独立的个体


You've agreed to play along to some degree. 

在一定程度上,你同意了要参与进来一同玩耍


You see that it is more of an idea when you experience the kinds of things we talked about at the beginning of this transmission 

当你经历到我们开始时讲的那些情况时,你就会更清楚地知道“它只是个想法”


When you start to experience more flexibility, fluidity, slipperiness in physical reality in space and time 

当你在物质世界中、在时空中,体验到更多的灵活性、流动性与不确定性


And you break the continuity 

并且打破它的连续性


You start beginning to realize that physical reality is just a reflection 

那你就会开始意识到“物质世界只是个反射”


Like the reflection in the mirror 

就像镜子里反射的影像


When you see your reflection in the mirror. 

当你看到镜子中自己的影像时


You know that that's not really a real person over there. 

你知道,在那里的那个人,并不真实


It's just a reflection, 

那只是个反射


But it seems like, it looks like a solid person 

但它看似乃实实在在的人


Well, physical reality is like a mirror 

同样的,物质世界也像一面镜子


When you have certain ideas 

当你有某些的想法


When you have beliefs that you believe are true 

当你有某些“信以为真”的信念


Physical reality reflects that 

那么,物质世界就会把它们反射出来


It's like saying

就像是说


your nonphysical. 

你的非物质形态的高我


This is just an analogy, 

这只是一个比喻


But imagine this 

但你可以想象一下


Maybe this will help 

也许对你们有帮助


Your nonphysical higher mind is like a sphere that surrounds you, 

你的非物质形态的高我,就像是围绕着你的一个球体


And the inner coding of that sphere is a reflective mirror

而球体的内部,则是个反射镜面


And what you as the physical being believes is true 

物质形态的你所“信以为真”的信念


gets reflected on the inside of that coding 

都会被反射到这个球体内部镜子上


And bounces back to you 

并且经反射,回到你身上


To make it seem as if it's solid and real, 

从而使之看似真实不虚


So that you can have that kind of an experience, 

这样,你就可以拥有那种体验


Because if it didn't seem real. 

因为,如果它看起来并不真实


If it didn't in that sense seem like more than just an idea. 

如果它看起来不是“远不止一个想法”


You couldn't have a physical experiential reality, 

那么,你就不可能拥有一个能够体验物质的实相(世界)


You would know that it's just an illusion 

你会知道那只是个幻觉


Which is what you're learning now, 

而这也正是你们目前所学的


And you can learn how to use that knowledge. 

并且,你们可以学习如何运用这些知识


But first and foremost, 

但首先


You invented it, you created it for yourself 

(你要知道)是你,为了自己,而发明创造了它


To be experienced as if it were truly solidly real. 

并且使之能够在体验过程中,像是“真实不虚”


So you could have a physical experience 

这样,你就可以拥有一个物质体验


Without being distracted by the concept that you're actually inventing it as you go along. 

并且,在体验的过程中,不会被“你创造了它”这样的心念所干扰


Does that make sense 

这么解释,你能明白吗?


问:

That helps. 

这对我很有帮助!


巴夏:

It's like the ultimate simulation 

它就像是“终极模拟器”


The ultimate virtual reality that you need to believe is real, in order to play the game 

能够制造出使你信以为真的“终极虚拟现实”,如此,你就可以玩这个游戏


Yes? 

明白了吗?


问:

OK

OK


巴夏:

Will that do? 

这样回答可以吗?


问:

That will do now for that 

目前为止,够用


巴夏:

All right 

好的

您可能也对以下帖子感兴趣

文章有问题?点此查看未经处理的缓存