查看原文
其他

巴夏:洗碗,洗出真理!

2017-05-24 笑笑 巴夏Bashar

https://v.qq.com/txp/iframe/player.html?vid=n0506nxbkfb&width=500&height=375&auto=0问:

We often ask ourselves around the kitchen table.

我们经常站在厨房台旁边问自己:


What's my highest excitement in doing the dishes? 

“洗碗,还能洗出什么最高兴奋吗?”


巴夏:

Well, it can be 

可以呀!


Many people find it a very meditative act to have their hands in warm water for so long 

许多人发现,长时间地把手泡在温水中,是一种非常好冥想行为


And it puts them in the proper state where their imagination runs wild 

可以带他们进入适当的状态,让自己的想象力天马行空


Like standing in one of your showers 

就像是站在淋浴喷头下面一样


Many times many of you have said 

很多时候,很多人都说:


When I'm standing in the shower, I get all these ideas

“这些灵感,都是我在淋浴的时候想到的”


just like a meditation chamber. 

“浴室,就像是我的冥想室”


Washing your dishes can be the same way 

洗碗,也同样可以如此


At the same time, do understand 

同时,你们也要明白


We're not saying it has to be done this way, 

我不是说一定要像我(接下去要)说的那样做


But sometimes if something is truly not your excitement 

但有时候,如果某件事情真的不是你的兴奋


Truly not your excitement 

的的确确不是你的兴奋


And you're just not making it seem like it's not your excitement with a negative belief system about it. 

并且,你不是用一个负面信念包装它,使之看似不是你的兴奋


You could also attract someone for whom washing the dishes is exciting to do them for you. 

那么,你可以吸引一个能够很兴奋地为你洗碗的人,来到你生活中来


It can work that way 

这也是一种做法


I'm not saying it has to 

但我不是说一定要这么做


But it can, if it is truly not your excitement. 

但如果洗碗真的不是你的兴奋,那你可以这么做


Nevertheless 

然而


Give it a chance 

你试着洗洗看


See where it takes you. 

看看它会带给你什么


You may be surprised 

你可能会很惊讶地发现


when you actually just get into the act of being present with something like that 

当你只是感受洗碗的每个动作,真正地进入洗碗的这个当下


How it can be extremely transportive 

它居然展现出极强的“传送能力”


and take you places you never imagined you could go 

带你进入你想都想不到的境地


As many of your zen monks say 

就像许多禅僧们说的


Chop wood, carry water 

“砍柴、挑水”


In the simple act of physical life 

在物质生活的简单行动中


You can find deep truths if you allow yourself to go to the correct space from which to do those acts

如果你能进入正确的心境,并出发于这种心境去做这些事情,那么,你可以找到深奥的真理


Does that make sense? 

你能明白吗?


问:

Yes 

明白


推荐阅读:

巴夏:生活,是一种冥想!  

巴夏:冥想为何如此强大? 


赞赏,赞出富足!

长按下图,随心支持

您可能也对以下帖子感兴趣

文章有问题?点此查看未经处理的缓存