巴夏:内心的灰尘

2017-06-12 笑笑 巴夏Bashar 巴夏Bashar

问:

Lately, I've been having some lucid dreams 

最近,我做了一些“清明梦”?


巴夏:

Oh, all right 

好的


How exciting 

多么兴奋啊!


问:

Yes 

是的


And a lot of them have been about stones 

许多梦,都是关于石头的


And just names of stones 

比如说梦到石头的名字,等等……


Wondering if you can can comment 

我想知道,你对此有何评价?


Just the earth speaking to us? 

是地球(大地)在跟我们说话吗?


巴夏:

Yes 

是的


You are starting to hear the language of other forms of consciousness on your planet, Other expressions of the collective consciousness of your world 

祂们是你们星球意识的其他形态,是你们世界集体意识的其他种表达方式,而你开始听到祂们的语言


问:

In that exploration, is that just we continue follow our highest excitement 

在这个探索中,是不是我只需要继续跟随我的最高兴奋?


And then we know what to do? 

然后,我就知道要做什么了呢?


巴夏:

Yes 

是的!


问:

Because I get trapped in...

因为我被困在……


巴夏:

No! No! No!

不!不!不!


问:

What do I do 

我该怎么做?


巴夏:

That's a definition 

(被困住)只不过是一个定义


That's a definition 

它只不过是你的定义


If you have a complete definition of excitement 

如果你对兴奋的定义是完整的


You understand that within a complete definition of excitement is the understanding of what to do with it 

那么,在完整的兴奋定义中,你就会知道该跟随兴奋去做什么


If you don't have an understanding of what to do with it,

如果你不知道该怎么做


That's because you have a definition that isn't complete 

那是因为你对兴奋的定义是不完整的


You're saying 

你会说:


Oh, I can have excitement but I don't know what to do with it. 

“哇!我好兴奋噢,但我不知道该做什么”


That's not a definition of excitement 

这不是一个对“兴奋”的定义


Because excitement is a complete kit 

因为兴奋是一个完整的(工具)套件


You're defining your excitement as something less than a complete kit 

而你把你的兴奋,定义为一套不完整的工具套件


Because if you understand that's a complete kit 

因为,如果你明白兴奋是一套完整的工具套件


You would understand it would bring everything you need 

那你就会知道,它会带给你你所需要的一切


Including all the information you need to know what to do with your excitement 

包括你需要知道的“如何运用你的兴奋”的所有信息


So 

所以


Make sure that your definition of excitement is actually an accurate one 

确保你对兴奋的定义是准确的


A complete one 

完整的


A holistic one 

整体的


Instead of breaking it down into components that are contradictory to one another 

而不是将其拆解为各个相互矛盾的组件


And have no business being put together in a way that you prefer to 

再拼接在一起,组成一个与你的喜好毫不相干的定义


Yes? 

明白吗?


问:

Yes 

明白


Thank you. 

谢谢!


巴夏:

It's all about clarifying those definitions 

所有一切,都是关乎澄清你的这些定义


Your definitions and what definitions you believe in most strongly are what determines how you experience physical reality. 

你的定义,以及你最为坚信的定义,决定了你将如何体验你的物质实相


And remember. 

记住


Sometimes these things may seem very subtle. 

有时候,这些定义看似非常微妙


Oh, that's not a big definitional change, you may say 

你可能会说:“噢!这不算是一个大的定义上的改变哈!”


But the point is

但重点是


as we have explained many times 

也正如我们多次(用汽车引擎)解说过的


You are now in an accelerated state 

你们现在处于加速运转状态


Which means, by analogy to your technology 

这意味着(用你们的机器技术做类比)


You now have very very specific high tolerances 

你们现在要求非常非常高的,非常具体的精度公差


And the smallest speck of something that doesn't belong there will freeze the entire operation 

任何不该出现在机器内部的、小到不能再小的杂质,都会让整台机器停止运转


Because the tolerances are so fine 

因为机器的“允许偏差值”是如此之小


So when you blow out the things that don't belong 

所以,当你把不属于你的东西“吹出”


Then you'll operate again 

那么,你将继续运转


You'll flow again 

你就会继续流动


So this is all about an opportunity to clarify your definitions 

所以,这是个机会,让你澄清你的定义


And make sure that your definitions are precisely aligned with what you prefer them to be 

以确保你的定义,与你所喜好的完全一致


Because if there are even a little bit

因为,如果稍有偏差


the whole operation freezes

整个运转都将停止


until you blow that dust out 

直到你把“灰尘”吹出(清理掉)


Makes sense? 

有道理吗?


问:

Yes 

有道理


Is it is as easy as that? 

就这么简单吗?


巴夏:

It is as easy as that! 

就这么简单吗!


Unless of course you choose to believe that it's not 

当然,除非你选择相信“没那么简单”


问:

Right 

对!


巴夏:

And that's up to you. 

而这也决于你!


We will never take away from you, your opportunity and your ability to complicate things for yourself. 

你总有机会和能力把自己的事情搞复杂,而我们也绝不会把你的机会和能力夺走


If you want to do that 

如果你真想那么做


It is absolutely perfectly valid a choice 

那它也绝对是一个完美的、有效的选择


But you don't have to do it that way 

但你没必要那么做


问:

All right 

好的!


巴夏:

Does that help you? 

这对你有帮助吗?


问:

Yes 

是的


I'm so excited that I can't even hide right now 

我现在激动的心情,都按压不住了(难以隐藏)


巴夏:

Oh, please don't 

噢!您别!


Please don't 

请不要隐藏


问:

Yeah 

好滴!


Thank you 

谢谢你


巴夏:

Thank you 

谢谢!


长按下图,随心支持