其他

如何应对乱扔“心灵垃圾”的人

2017-08-17 笑笑 巴夏Bashar

https://v.qq.com/txp/iframe/player.html?vid=e0539lqkq0i&width=500&height=375&auto=0

乘客:

Tommy? 

汤米?


司机:

Yes, come on in 

是的,上车吧!


乘客:

How are you doing? 

你好吗?


司机:

Good 

还不错!


23rd and Broadway? 

去23街和百老汇大道的那个路口?


乘客:

Yes, sir 

是的,哥们!


司机:

let's go 

那我们出发了!


How are you today? 

你今天过得怎么样?


乘客:

I'm doing good. 

很好!


Just so much to do. So much to do. 

就是有很多事情要忙


Whoa! Watch out! 

哇!小心!


Whoa! 

喔!


That was closed 

就差一点!


倒垃圾的人:

What the hell you almost hit me! 

你丫的搞什么鬼?差点撞上我了!


Where did you learn to drive? 

你哪里学的开车的?


Are you mad? 

你是不是有病啊?!


You made me late now 

害得我都迟到了!


乘客:

How are you so calm and so friendly? 

你怎么还能这么平静,这么友好啊?


This guy almost ruined your car? 

这家伙差点儿撞坏你的车!


And send us to the hospital 

还可能把我们送进医院呢!


司机:

Well, I tell you something, man 

呵呵!哥们,我跟你说个事吧


People are like garbage trucks. 

(有些)人,就像垃圾车


乘客:

Really now? How that? 

是吗?怎么说?


司机:

Well, they run around with garbage, 

他们都带着垃圾,四处游走


And they're full of disappointment, full of frustration, full of anger 

他们充满了“失望”,充满了“挫折”,充满了“怒火”


and when their garbage piles up, they need a place to dump it. 

当他们的垃圾堆满之后,就得找个地方把垃圾倒掉


And sometimes they'll dump it on you 

有时候,他们就会把垃圾倒在你身上


But you know what 

但你知道吗?


You don't take it personally. 

你不要认为这是针对你的


You just wave, smile, you wish them well 

你只需要跟他们招招手,笑一笑,并祝福他们


and you move on. 

然后,继续你的生活


Don't let their garbage spread to people at work at home or on the street 

不要把他人的垃圾,丢到家人、同事和路人身上


You love those who treat you right,  and you pray for those who don't 

善待你的人,你爱他们;不善待你的人,你为他们祈祷


See now life is 10% of what you make it, the other 90% is how you take it 

要知道,生活的10%,是看你怎么创造;另外的90%,则是看你如何接纳



当你感到自己想要责怪别人某种行为时,不要让自己的心念停留在你认为他所做的事情上,因为那并不是事实真相,而只是你的自我“欺骗”而已。


不妨反问自己一下:“我会为这种事情而定自己的‘罪’吗?” 


如此,你就会看到另一种可能性,让你作出更有意义的选择,使你的心灵免于怨恨、内疚与痛苦。


让别人“过”,就是让自己“好过”


长按下图,随心支持

您可能也对以下帖子感兴趣

文章有问题?点此查看未经处理的缓存