豆瓣9.4高分经典电影《这个杀手不太冷》:我爱你,所以活成你的样子!
hi,好久不见,我是阡陌~
女孩想着去报仇,反倒被抓,里昂及时赶到,将女孩救回。混杂着哀怨情仇的正邪之战渐次升级,更大的冲突在所难免……
“Is life always this hard. Or is it just when you're a kid?”
“人生总是这么痛苦吗?还是只有小时候是这样?”
“Always like this.”
“总是如此。”
“I like these calm little moments before the storm, It reminds me of Beethoven. Can you hear it? lt's like when you put your head to the grass... you can hear it growin. You can hear the insects.”
“我喜欢暴风前那片刻的宁静,这让我想起贝多芬。你听见了吗?就像伏在草丛里……你能听到小草在生长,昆虫在爬行。”
“Sorry about your father. ”
“很遗憾你父亲死了。”
“If somebody didn't do it. one day or another. I would have probably done it myself.”
“就算他们不杀他,没准哪天我也会杀了他。”
“You love your plant. Don’t you?”
“你很喜欢这盆植物吗? ”
“It's my best friend. Always happy. No questions. lt's like me. You see.”
“它是我的好朋友。永远快乐。从来不烦我。和我一样。”
“If you really love it. You should plant it in a park so it can have roots.”
“若你喜欢它,应该把它种在公园里,那它就能落地生根了。”
“No roots.”
“没有根。
“You've been really great with me. Leon... and it's not always like that.”
“你对我真好,里昂,你不总是这样。”
“I finished growing up.leon.”
“我早就成熟了,里昂。”
“I just get older.”
“现在只有年龄在长。”
“It's always the same thing. It's when you start to become really afraid of death... that you learn to appreciate life.”
“事情总是这样的,只有当你真正感受到对死亡的恐惧,你才会学到要珍惜生命”
“One of the most regrettable things in our life is to leave our worst side to the people closest to us.”
“我们这一生最遗憾的事情之一,就是把我们最糟糕的一面留给了我们最亲近的人。”
“I think we'll be okay here.”
“我想我们在这里会过的很好的,里昂。”
“I love you.Mathilda.”
“我爱你,玛蒂尔达。”
“I love you,too.Leon.”
“我也爱你,里昂。”
“You have given me a taste for life.”
“你让我体会了人生的乐趣。”
“Leon, I think I'm kina falling in love with you.It's the first time for me, you know?”
“我想我爱上你了,里昂。这是我的初恋,你知道吗?”
“How do you know it's love if you've never been in love before?”
“你从没恋爱过怎么知道这是爱?”
“Because I feel it.”
“我感觉到了。”
“Where?”
“在哪里?”
“In my stomach. It's all warm. I always had a knot there and now... it's gone.”
“在我的胃里,感觉很暖和,以前我总觉得胃痛……现在不会了。”
▲▲▲
推荐 | 25句超经典美剧台词,英语学习必看!2019年度人气指数TOP10美剧~看剧讲英语:《老友记》第一季第1集:莫妮卡的新室友
BBC出品至今为止最棒的英式英语发音教程!