查看原文
其他

经典喜剧爱情电影《风月俏佳人》:天生丽质难自弃(附视频+MP3+中英台词)

点击上面“蓝字”关注,带你看好电影


hi,好久不见,我是剧姐~

Some dreams come true, some don't - but keep on dreaming. 

有些人梦想成真,有些人却没有,但是不要放弃梦想。

今天要给大家推荐的这部电影是《风月俏佳人》,虽然这部影片现在看上去,套路有些老旧,讲的是一个妓女和一个富豪恋爱的故事。
但是,因为有影后茱莉亚罗伯茨演技和颜值加持,外加好莱坞强大的制片水准,让这部电影在一众玛丽苏作品里,显得非常与众不同。


扫码关注回复“风月俏佳人下载视频+MP3+剧本


电影简介


爱德华•刘易斯(李察•基尔 饰)是一个拥有百万身家的企业家。他潇洒迷人,但总是无法处理好与女人之间关系,他跟女友分手了。他到洛杉矶出差,晚上开着一辆借来的高级轿车进入了红灯区。由于迷失了方向,他向一名年轻漂亮的妓女薇薇安(茱丽娅•罗伯茨 饰)问路,薇薇安的活泼美丽吸引了他,他把薇薇安带到了酒店。爱德华爱上了薇薇安并极力想留下她,但碍于情面只能用钱做掩饰,让她在一周内充当爱德华的交际活动女伴。宴会上,薇薇安的魅力让爱德华醋意大发。此时薇薇安也发现自己爱上了爱德华,可是一周的时间马上要过去了,两个相爱的人又该何去何从?


经典片段



精彩段落台词积累


Vivian: Hey sugar, are you looking for a date?

维维安: 嘿,亲爱的,想找个伴吗?

Edward: No! I want to find Beverly Hills, could you give me the directions?

爱德华: 不是的,我想去比华利山,能告诉我怎么走吗?

Vivian: Sure, five bucks.

维维安: 可以,五美元。

Edward: That's ridiculous!

爱德华: 太荒谬了!

Vivian: Price just went up to ten.

维维安: 现在是十美元了。

Edward: Can you charge for the direction?

爱德华: 指路也能收费?

Vivian: I could do anything I want to, baby, I'm not lost!

维维安: 我会做任何事情,亲爱的,但我可没有迷路!

Edward: All right, ok? Right, you win, I lose, have changes for twenty?

爱德华: 好了,你赢了,我输了!二十美元有找吗?

Vivian: For twenty I will show you personal and show you where stars live.

维维安: 二十美元我会亲自带你去并告诉你明星住在哪里。



Edward: Oh, that' s all right, I have been to the Stalon's.

爱德华: 好吧!我刚到史泰龙的家。

Vivian: Right.

维维安: 是的。

Edward: What's your name?

爱德华: 你叫什么名字?

Vivian: What do you want to be? Vivian, my name is Vivian.

维维安: 你想它是什么?维维安,我的名字叫维维安。

Edward: Vivian?

爱德华: 维维安?

Vivian: So what hotel are you staying at?

维维安: 那你住在哪个酒店?

Edward: The--er--Regemt Beverly Wilshire.

爱德华: 是……是里根•比华利•利歇酒店。

Vivian: In down the block right the conner.

维维安: 就在下个街区的右拐角处。

 


Edward: Tell me what kinda, what kinda money you girls make this days? ball-park【估计的数目】.

爱德华: 现在你们做这一行的大概要多少钱?

Vivian: Can't take less than hundred dollar.

维维安: 不少于一百美元。

Vivian: Hundred dollar a night?

维维安: 一个晚上吗?

Vivian: For an hour.

维维安: 一个小时。

Edward: An hour? You make one hundred dollar an hour, you get a safty pin holding the boot up? You getta to be joking.

爱德华: 一个小时?你一个小时挣一百美元,那你的鞋洞还用别针补起来?你一定是开玩笑。

Vivian: I never joke about money.

维维安: 我从不开钱的玩笑。

Edward: Hundred dollar an hour, was it stiff?

爱德华: 一百美元一个小时,真是太好赚了!

Vivian: No, but it have got potential!

维维安: 不,但却很有吸引力!

Vivian: So what do you do?

维维安: 那你是干什么的?

Edward: I buy companies.

爱德华: 收购公司。

Vivian: What kind of companies?

维维安: 什么样的公司?

Edward: I buy companies that are in financial difficulty.

爱德华: 我买那些有财政困难的公司。

Vivian: That promise you can afford a bargain.

维维安: 那可以保证你买个便宜货。

Edward: Well, the company I'm buying this week can be a bargain price but one billion.

爱德华: 我这个星期要买的公司也是个便宜货,但价格是十亿。

Vivian: A billion dollar?

维维安:十亿美元?

Edward: Yes.

爱德华: 是的。



Vivian: Wow! Nothing was really smart, I haven't got the eleven grade. How far did you go in school?

维维安: 哇!你太聪明了,我还没有读完高二。你读了多少书?

Edward: I went all over.

爱德华: 我一直念完大学。

Vivian: Your folks【俚语:父母】 must be very proud!

维维安: 你父母一定很骄傲!

Vivian: So you actually have billion dollars?

维维安: 你真的有十亿美元吗?

Edward: No, get it some from bank investors. Not easy thing go.

爱德华: 没有,一些是金融投资商的,这可不是件容易的事。

Vivian: And you don't make anything and you don't build anything.

维维安: 你不生产什么东西也不建造什么东西。

Edward: No.

爱德华: 不。

Vivian: So what would you do with the company once you buy?

维维安: 你买进公司后怎么做?

Edward: I sell.

爱德华: 卖掉。

Vivian: Help me do that. You sell them?

维维安: 是吗!你把它们卖掉?

Edward: Well. I don't sell the whole company. I break it up into pieces and I sold little of it which is worth the whole.

爱德华: 我并不全部卖掉它们,我把它们分成几部分,只卖掉一些能够值全部价钱的那部分。

Vivian: So, sort of like stealing car and sold them of the parts, right?

维维安: 是不是有点像偷汽车然后拆开卖掉零部件,对吗?

Edward: Yes, sort of. But legal【合法的】.

爱德华: 有点是这样,但合法。

 


(维维安浸泡在浴缸里,闭上眼睛,戴着耳塞,陶醉地唱着“猫王”的歌。对维维安萌发了爱意的爱德华被她的歌声引入浴室,希望维维安愿意陪他一个星期。)

Vivian: Don't you just love Prince?

维维安: 你喜欢听“王子”的歌吗?

Edward: More than life itself.

爱德华: 比他自己还喜欢。

Vivian: Don't you knock?

维维安: 怎么不敲门?

Edward: Vivian, I have a business proposition for you.

爱德华: 维维安,我想跟你做个交易。

Vivian: What do you want?

维维安: 你想要什么?

Edward: I'm going to be in town until Sunday like you to spend the week with me.

爱德华: 我将呆在这里直到星期天,我想要你陪我一个星期。

Vivian: Me?

维维安: 我吗?

Edward: Yes, best like to hire you as my employee【职员】. Would you consider spending this week with me?

爱德华: 是的,就象雇佣你为我的职员一样,你愿意考虑陪我一个星期吗?

Vivian: (Laugh)

维维安: (笑)

Edward: I'll pay you to be my becking-call.

爱德华: 我会付钱给你,只要你随传随到。

Vivian: I'd like to be your becking-call girl, but you are a rich good-looking guy. You could get a million girls free.

维维安: 我愿意做你随传随到的女孩,但你是个有钱的帅哥,你可以免费叫到一百万个女孩陪你。

Edward: I want a professional. Don't need any romantic hassles this week.

爱德华: 我想要个专业级的,在这个星期,我不想狗屎般度过。

Vivian: If you are talking twenty-four hours a day, it's gonna cost ya!

维维安: 你是说一天二十四个小时,这需要很多钱的!

Edward: Yes, of course. All right here we go. Give me a ball-park figure, how much?

爱德华: 是的,当然。好吧,我们谈谈。你能不能粗略的计算一下,多少钱?

Vivian: Six for nights, days too, four thousand.

维维安: 六天六夜,四千美元。

Edward: Six nights say three hundred is eighteen hundred.

爱德华: 六个晚上,一晚三百,那就是一千八百美元。

Vivian: You want days too.

维维安: 白天你也要。

Edward: Two thousand.

爱德华: 两千美元。

Vivian: Three thousand.

维维安: 三千。

Edward: Done.

爱德华: 成交。


Vivian: Holy shit!

维维安: 太好了!

Edward: Vivian Vivian. Is that yes?

爱德华: 维维安,维维安,那行吗?

Vivian: Yes. Yes.

维维安: 好,好。

Edward: I'll be gone rest of the day. I want you to buy some clothes.

爱德华: 我会出去,你去买些衣服。

Vivian: Really sure thing but travelers' check.

维维安: 你不用旅游信用卡吗?

Edward: We may be going at evening, need something to wear.

爱德华: 我们晚上出去,需要穿一种衣服。

Vivian: Like what?

维维安: 怎样的?

Edward: Nothing too flashy【艳俗的;花俏的】 or too sexy. Conservative【保守的】, understand?

爱德华: 不要太花俏,太性感。保守点的,知道吗?

Vivian: Boring!

维维安: 乏味!

Edward: Elegant【高贵的】! Any questions?

爱德华: 高贵!还有问题吗?

Vivian: Can I call you Eddie?

维维安: 我可以叫你爱迪吗?

Edward: I will expect the answer.

爱德华: 我会期待的。

Vivian: I would stay for two thousand.

维维安: 我会留下两千美元的。

Edward: I would pay four, I'll see you tonight.

爱德华: 我也会付你四千,今晚见。

Vivian: Baby, I'm going to treat you so nice, you never get to wanna let me go!

维维安: 亲爱的,我会好好伺候你的,你可能会不想让我走了!

Edward: Three thousand six days and Vivian I will let you go.

爱德华: 三千美元六天,到时我会让你走的。

Vivian: But I'm here now. Ha —ha — three thousand dollar!!

维维安: 但我已经在这里了。哎—哈— 三千美元!



(漂亮的维维安走在大街上,心情愉快地准备去买几件高档的衣服,然而没有想到,维维安却在高级服装专卖店里受到了店员的冷遇。)

SALESWOMAN: (coolly) May I help you?

店员:(冷淡地说)想买点什么衣服?

Vivian: I'm just checking things out.

维维安: 我看看。

Saleswoman: Are you looking for something in particular?

店员:你想要些特别的东西吗?

Vivian: No, yes, something conservative.

维维安: 不,是的,保守一点的

Saleswoman: Yes.

店员:哦。

Vivian: You have got nice stuff.

维维安: 你们有很多好东西。

Saleswoman: Thank you!

店员:谢谢!

Vivian: How much is this?

维维安: 这件多少钱?

Saleswoman: I don't think it will fit you.

店员:我想它不适合你。

Vivian: (beginning to get the drift) Well, I didn't ask if it would fit and I ask how much it was.

维维安:(开始体会到她的用意)我不是问它适不适合我而是问它需要多少钱。

Saleswoman: How much is this, Molly?

店员:它多少钱,莫利?

Saleswoman(Molly): It's very expensive!

店员(莫利):它很贵的!

Saleswoman: It's very expensive.

店员:它非常贵。

Vivian: I got money spending here!

维维安: 我想在这里花钱!

Saleswoman: I don't think we have anything for you. You are obviously in the wrong place. Please leave.

店员:这里没有你需要的东西,你明显来错了地方,请离开。

(Vivian is speechless.维维安缄默不语。)



(在一个多星期的相处中,维维安和理查德都相互爱上了对方。但是维维安意识到了在这个关系中的不平等性,于是她离开了理查德,并且打算去念书。失去维维安后,理查德才意识到他很爱维维安,于是他驱车前往维维安家。)

Vivian: When I was a little girl, my Mama used to lock me in the attic when I was bad, which was pretty often. And I would, I would pretend I was a princess trapped in the tower by the wicked【邪恶的】queen. And then, suddenly, this knight on a white house with his color fry would come charging up and draw his sword, and I would wave, and he would climb up the tower, and rescue me. But never in all the time, but I had this dream, did the knight say to me: "Come on baby, I'll put you up in a great condo.

维维安: 小时候,当我做错事的时候,我妈妈经常把我关在楼阁里。然后我就会感觉自己是一个被恶毒的女王囚禁的公主。总相信会有一个骑士突然出现,手里挥舞着剑,骑着白马上来,把我从楼阁中营救出来……但一直没有出现,每次幻想中,骑士确实对我说,“来吧,亲爱的,我会把你带入一座雄伟的华厦。”

Edward: I have to go now, I want you understand, the whole thing is that, it's all capable right now.

爱德华: 我现在要走了,我想让你知道,整个事情会顺心顺意的。

Vivian: I know, It is really a good offer for a girl like me.

维维安: 这对一个像我一样的女孩来说确实很有吸引力。

Happy Man: "Welcome to Hollywood! What's your dream? Everybody comes here, this is Hollywood, land of dreams. Some dreams come true, some don't - but keep on dreaming. This is Hollywood, always time to dream, so keep on dreaming!"

“欢迎来到好莱坞!你的梦想是什么?每个人都来到这里, 梦想的土地。有些人梦想成真,有些人却没有,但是不要放弃梦想。这里是好莱坞, 是梦想的地方,继续梦想吧!”



Edward: I have never treated you like a prostitute.

爱德华: 我从来没有把你看成一个妓女。

Vivian: You just did.

维维安: 你刚才就是。

Edward: Vivian! Vivian! Princess Vivian! It had to be the top floor, right?

爱德华: 维维安!维维安!维维安公主!应该在顶楼,对吗?

Vivian: It's the best!

维维安: 那最好!

Edward: All right, I'm coming up. So what happened after he climbed up the tower and rescued her?

爱德华: 好的,我马上上来。当骑士爬上顶楼把她救出来后故事又是怎样的?

Vivian: She rescues him right back.

维维安: 她把他救了回来。 

扫码关注回复“风月俏佳人下载视频+MP3+剧本


精彩推荐

▲▲▲

推荐 | 25句超经典美剧台词,英语学习必看!

《忠犬八公的故事》:一天,一年,一生,你总会回来!(附资源)7部高分经典电影资源下载!看电影学英语!2019年度人气指数TOP10美剧~看剧讲英语:《老友记》第一季第1集:莫妮卡的新室友
BBC出品至今为止最棒的英式英语发音教程!



确认过眼神你是对的人关注我,和我一起学英语吧~扫码关注我们
感谢您的分享、收藏、点赞、在看我会继续努力哒~

    您可能也对以下帖子感兴趣

    文章有问题?点此查看未经处理的缓存