查看原文
其他

华东领读者(第十二期)| 未选择的路


华东领读者(第十二期)






未选择的路

罗伯特·弗罗斯特

Two roads diverged in a yellow wood,  

黄色的树林里分出两条路,


And sorry I could not travel both,

可惜我不能同时去涉足,

And be one traveler, long I stood ,

我在那路口久久伫立,


And looked down one as far as I could ,

我向着一条路极目望去,


To where it bent in the undergrowth.    

直到它消失在丛林深处。




Then took the other, as just as fair,  

但我却选择了另一条路,


And having perhaps the better claim, 

它荒草萋萋,十分幽寂,

Because it was grassy and wanted wear;  

显得更诱人,更美丽;


Though as for that the passing there ,

虽然在这条小路上,


Had worn them really about the same.   

很少留下旅人的足迹。




And both that morning equally lay 

那天清晨落叶满地,


In leaves no step had trodden back. 

两条路都未经脚印沾染。

Oh, I kept the first for another day!  

啊,留下一条路等改日再见!


Yet knowing how way leads on to way, 

但我知道路径延绵无尽头,


I doubted if I should ever come back.  

恐怕我难以再回返。




I shall be telling this with a sigh,

也许多少年后在某个地方,


Somewhere ages and ages hence: 

我将轻声叹息把往事回顾:

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I--   

一片树林里分出了两条路——


I took the one less traveled by, 

而我选择了人迹更少的一条,


And that has made all the difference. 

从此决定了我一生的道路。



本期领读者

    镇江湖润园项目


魏雪     

见习商务员        


选择理由

这首深邃的哲理诗展现了现实生话中人们处在十字路口时难以抉择的心情。道出了人生所具有的无穷的可能性,也暗含了“一旦选择,便无法回头”的无奈。

人们的选择往往不假思索,或者会轻易地选择那表面上“更诱人、更美丽”的一条,然而很可能由于这漫不经心的行动而决定了今后一生的道路。在这描绘的画面中,是诗人对人生的思索和叹息。




编辑:王人君

审编:楼哲

审核:王捷


猜你喜欢

您可能也对以下帖子感兴趣

文章有问题?点此查看未经处理的缓存