1. Our eight-week internship programme offers you the chance to gain invaluable exposure to the aviation industry that can give you a competitive edge and help get your career off to a flying start.
2. With us you will get a taste of how the Engineering Department of a world-class airline carrier operates, as well as the chance to tour exciting aircraft and learn how aircraft flight systems work.
3. Visits to our 24-hour Integrated Operations Centre and HAECO, our maintenance and repair organisation, will ensure that you gain a good understanding of what it takes to deliver safe, compliant and reliable aircraft.
4. During the programme, you will receive a series of briefings from Cathay Pacific engineers on a range of topics such as ground safety, maintenance control and support, reliability, and aircraft theory of flight and aircraft systems.
5. If you perform well during your internship and show us a passion for engineering and aviation, you'll be given direct entry to our selection process should you decide to apply for our three-year Graduate Engineer Programme once you complete your studies.