1. Actively works with the sales teams and Corporate Pricing Analysts to produce legally accurate contracting documents for JV and UA Corporate Discount Agreements for United’s local and regional corporate accounts in Asia Pacific.
2. Ensures that the contract administration process adapts to and integrates with, the continually evolving sales processes, goals and policies.
3. To ensure all agreements are implemented in a timely manner while maintaining a high level of quality and accuracy.
4. Provides first level contact to field sales for all corporate contract related issues, including those related to: Acquisition, Retention/Renewal, Re-model, Amendments, Fare Filing and IATA updates.
5. Creates initial contracting framework for acquisition and renewal accounts.
6. Updates applicable databases to accurately track contracting process.
7. May require work outside of normal hours when needed to meet deadlines.