1. Conducting research, analyzing and interpreting data from multiple sources, to identify accurate shareholder positions and peer performance to deliver shareholder analysis and commentary.
2. Summarizing key movements and trends in the shareholder base.
3. Pro-actively engaging in regular client outreach providing sector development updates.
4. Improving understanding of client's Investor Relations workflow to ensure service is aligned with their needs.
5. Preparing materials and accompanying Senior Analysts at client meetings to develop relationships and support retention of client base.
6. Work closely with key stakeholders to retain client base.
7. Engage with global colleagues to share knowledge across geographic teams.
8. Works with the Senior Analysts in building and maintaining effective long-term client relationships.
9. Provides external clients with advisory services to improve organizational performance and long-term competitiveness.