1. Bachelor Degree in Financial Management, Accounting, Mathematics, Statistics or related disciplines
2. Strong business acumen, with ability to analyze tremendous data and come up with meaningful insights in plain languages.
3. Conversant with PC skills, in particular Excel, Access and PowerPoint
3. Solid programming experience in SAS or other data mining programming languages preferred
4. Strong analytical and problem solving skills, with the ability to come up with effective business strategies and drive business growth based on quantitative analysis
5. Good interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
6. Able to work with teams of technical people and business users, handling multiple projects, attention to details and meeting tight deadlines under pressure