1. University Degree, preferably in Risk Management, Finance, Economics or a related subject
2. At least 3 years’ of relevant experience, preferably in banks, securities firms or well-established financial institutions.
3. Strong proficiency with technology, particularly databases
4. Strong Proficiency in MS Office tools including Excel and PowerPoint
5. Prior experience in statistical analysis is an advantage
6. Excellent analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
7. Self-starter, highly motivated and must be team oriented with the ability to work in a fast paced environment with a strong delivery focus
8. Meticulous attention to details
9. Good command of written and spoken English.