1. Degree or diploma in TV, film, media or related field.
2. Proven track record in on air TV promotion.
3. Good editing skill in using Final Cut Pro and comfortable working with filter effects and short cut keys. Knowledge on other editing software (Premiere, AVID) is an advantage.
4. Familiar with Adobe Creative Suite, After Effects, Photoshop and Illustrator and able to create simple graphics from templates and from scratch.
5. Familiar with filming equipment, camera & lens, lighting & audio device. Proficient in production procedures from pre-production to post-production.
6. Great passion for TV and film industry, especially Chinese movies and entertainment, is a must.
7. Good time management, problem solving and organizational skills are essential with the ability to prioritize, respond quickly and accurately under pressure, strict deadlines and simultaneous projects at once.
8. Self-motivating, creative, energetic, a positive attitude with strong interpersonal skills, able to work independently and as an integral part of the team, share ideas openly and work towards the common goal of the team.
9. Good understanding of social media and digital space.
10. Good written and spoken communication skills in Cantonese, Mandarin and English.
11. Good knowledge in using MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and other basic desktop applications.
12. Knowledge of design fundamentals, animation and motion graphic will be an advantage.