1. Take care of all administrative and technical assistance: calendar management, reception of calls, organization of business travel, entering receipts for expenses, processing mall, preparing responses, orders for office equipment, etc.
2. Plans the organization and coordination of cross-functions or regional meetings (Video conference, overseas calls, etc.)
3. Checks emails daily in order to act/alert if required.
4. Draws up and maintains files/ project materials in a systematic manner.
5. Draws up purchase orders, monitors budget and expenditure.
6. Connects various people from different functions (Purchasing, Finance, Brands, etc.) and subsidiaries (Zone, Local market, Travel Retails etc.).
7. Communicates with external service providers.