1. Around 5 years of relevant experience as an investment analyst or related roles.
2. Strong analytical and communication skills with (or interested in) a top down mindset to cross asset class investments.
3. Sound knowledge in investments with intuitive sense to the financial markets.
4. Ability to multi-task, conduct in-depth market analysis, originate investment views and build strong relationship with both internal and external stalk holders.
5. To be responsible for regular investment meeting coordination, marketing material creation, ad-hoc market analysis and local collaboration of various projects and tasks with various teams.
6. To learn through the various investment strategy and economic projects; Macro, single and/or multi-asset class projects including creating, administrating and updating models for the APAC region.
7. Good academic back, coupled with the ability to read, write and speak Mandarin, Cantonese and English.