1. Demonstrated leadership and strong analytical thinking ability. Be curious and unstoppable to any business questions.
2. Demonstrated strong learning capability on new business knowledge, business processes, analytics tools/techniques and methods.
3. Strong written and verbal communication skills to influence business partners to turn insights into actions.
4. Demonstrated ability to collaborate with teams.
5. Demonstrated ability to handle multiple priorities.
6. Have positive ‘can do’ attitude and being self-motivated.
7. Bachelor degree and above, major in Economic Theory, Engineering, Math, Statistics, Computer Science, Operations Research, or similar field focused on quantitative methods.
8. Related full-time or internship experience with FMCG industry, market research, business analysis or big data analytics is a plus.
9. Less than 5 years full time working experience is preferred but not mandatory.