1. A recognized university degree in Business, Finance or related discipline with a minimum of 3 years of experience in finance, accounting, investment banking or direct investment.
2. Strong financial modelling and analytical skills, detail focused, and creative in problem solving.
3. Good understanding of the power / energy industry or infrastructure projects.
4. Self-motivated, able to thrive in a cross-functional team environment and work independently.
5. Excellent communication and presentation skills.
6. Good command of spoken English, Cantonese and Putonghua.