1. Personal Profile: Positive, openhearted and candid. Sincerely caring for people and assuming personal responsibility for each project. Going the extra mile in everything you do.
2. Interests: Fond of people, enjoy blogging and know Chinese online social media well. Active on Weibo / WeChat and other popular social media. Well understanding about latest Mainland China happening and trends.
3. Communication Skills: Mandarin native speaker with excellent verbal and written communication skills in Mandarin Chinese and English, ability to write professionally for varied audiences.
4. Education and Skills: Major in Journalism or Marketing-related field. Having a sense of design and being proficient in design software is a big advantage.
5. Past Experience: Prior social media/journalism/blogging/writing experience is a big plus. Preferable with 1-2 years of related experience. Outstanding fresh graduates are also considered.
6. Other: HKID holder or valid HK work permit. Immediately available is preferred.