Knowledge and Skills:
1. Strong numerical and data analysis background.
Interest in data analysis and impeccable attention to detail when dealing with large data sets.
2. Understanding of television measurement (Reach, ratings, OTS etc). Use of measurement tools (e.g., Techedge’s Advantedge) would be a distinct advantage.
3. Experience turning large data sets into deeper actionable insights.
4. Advanced user of Microsoft Office Suite (i.e., Powerpoint, Excel, Word).
5. Understanding of quantitative and qualitative research methodologies.
6. Strong written and spoken English is essential.
7. Experience of working with social media metrics through social media listening software (e.g., Brandwatch) would be an advantages.
1. An interest in television would be a distinct advantage.
2. Ability to communicate complex data as simple stories and insights, that are also accessible to non-researchers.
3. Naturally helpful attitude essential in all the best research people. A people person, who will forge strong relationships with their internal ‘clients’.
4. Must be a good team player, but also with the ability to work independently as the analyst will be working in a different office from their line manager.
5. Must have excellent organizational skills and have the ability to juggle multiple tasks in very fast paced environment.
6. Ability to manage workload through business based prioritization, and delivery of concise and relevant work to internal clients.