Wealth Management - UHNW China Private Banker – Program Analyst
1. You'll work on integrated teams to develop trusted relationships with our clients - understanding their unique needs and providing solutions to help them meet their financial goals.
2. You’ll build financial solutions that support our clients’ growth through investments, liquidity and credit management, and tax and estate planning.
3. This three-year program offers unprecedented training, experience, and exposure to senior leaders across our business areas. By joining our team, you'll have the opportunity to sharpen your finance, accounting, technical and soft skills through live and virtual learning and development sessions.
1. Minimum GPA of 3.2.
2. Exceptional interpersonal, communication and analytical skills.
3. Excellent organizational skills and ability to multitask.
4. Genuine interest in financial markets and macro-level economic trends.
5. Superior analytical skills – both quantitative and qualitative.
6. Ability to thrive in a collaborative work environment.
7. Highly inquisitive, focused and pro-active.
8. Good judgment and discretion when working with confidential information.