1. Timely bookings of FX spot/ forward/ option / structured note trades & the subsequent life cycle events management.
2. Assist with recaps and bookings of fixed income cash bond trades.
3. Document allocations of bond new issues and handle the related communication e.g. prospectus circulation.
4. Play a key gatekeeper function, ensuring all orders received have been properly executed, booked and recorded.
5. Uphold regulatory control and compliance standards, identify potential gaps.
6. Become a subject matter expertise of the different booking systems and to take the lead in resolving issues that may arise.
7. Coordinate the effort in obtaining pre-trade approvals for OTC structures.
8. Maintain Trade Blotters and track revenue for the fixed income, FX, rates and commodities brokerage business.
9. Be proactive in revenue reconciliation and work closely with the controllers team to resolve on discrepancies.
10. Perform revenue analysis and generate regular management reports.
11. Assist in the preparation of marketing, products training materials and work closely with Compliance to ensure content is in line with the external distribution guideline.
12. Handle queries & general requests from the PWM Teams, Operations etc.
13. Take the lead in process streamlining projects other counterparts and management teams.