1. University graduate with Bachelor Degree (or above) in Business/Commerce/Accountancy is a must.
2. An excellent communication skill. Good command of English & Mandarin Chinese is a must
3. Ability to use MS Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint at an intermediate level is a must
4. Good problem solving techniques and attention to details
5. Excellent critical & logical thinking and data analysis skill
6. Ability to multi-tasking and strong time management skill
7. Strong self-learning skill and high degree of self-motivation
8. Ability to work under minimum supervision and as part of a team
9. Graduate majoring in accounting is a plus
10. About 3-4 years’ experience in accounting is a must
11. Familiar with employee share-based compensation is a plus
12. Familiar with Macro or VBA is a plus
13. Candidate with less experience will be considered as Associate.