Wells Fargo Securities Summer Analyst Program in Hong Kong is a 10-12 week rotational training program designed to provide students with the opportunity to learn about our organization, our culture and how our different lines of business collaborate with one another to conduct business on a day to day basis.
As a Summer Analyst, you will be part of a dynamic and close-knit division of Wells Fargo. You will have the unique opportunity to rotate across all lines of business within WFS; from investment banking capital markets to sales, trading and structuring, so that you can develop a broad understanding of our business. As part of your professional development, we will also organize training activities and networking opportunities that you would participate in together with your fellow summer analysts.
Upon joining, you will be allocated to a home team, as well as a mentor and buddy whom will provide support and guidance throughout your time here. Your home and rotation teams will assign you with various tasks and projects which may include:
1. Preparing presentations, pitches, proposals, client materials and the supporting analyses
2. Generating Weekly Sales & Trading activities and management reports
3. Performing comprehensive analysis of various industry subsectors and investment structures
4. Participating in investment discussions, credit meetings, and portfolio strategy meetings with senior managers
5. Interacting with operations, documentation, and system support groups
6. In addition to working alongside team members who are experts in their respective fields, you will have to partner with fellow summer analysts to complete a group project and present to a panel of senior team members at the end of the program.