As a Specialist, Market Research Field Work Management, you will take the responsibility to supervise field projects, manage day-to- day operations and strengthen the team and drive initiatives.
1. Develop digital tools to enhance retail audit procedures.
2. Plan and organize field projects in relation to schedule, allocating quota and research materials.
3. Monitor progress to ensure the project is on track.
4. Work closely with internal and external parties on day-to- day operations, both of in the development of operation workflow, upgrading service level, quality standard and reviewing the standard.
5. Provide office support to Manager in Retail Audit project (e.g. progress report handling, Quality Check, fieldwork arrangement).