1. Maintain DBB assortment with organized files, records, and detailed department data, including pricing information.
2. Manage Digital Content Calendars (multiple) for app: creative assets and product content (requires working with Content Management System).
3. Coordinate with app developers on the build, translation agencies, and marketing team to ensure app content is represented as the business requires.
4. Data management, tracking, quality assurance and troubleshooting both on the back end (CMS) and front end (consumer facing app).
5. Work closely with the technical/development team to maintain site standards for existing/new development and site enhancements.
6. Build partnerships and communicate effectively with Merchandising, Marketing, and LOYAL T team to ensure buy-in and consensus from all team members on decisions affecting the team.
7. Build relationships and communicate regularly with brand partners to collect necessary collateral: product, images, content, logistics, pricing.
8. Cross-functional project coordination for existing business processes and new launches/roll outs planned. (i.e. Digital Black Book V2)
9. Coordination and communication with management and tracking of performance (qualitative and quantitative) for internal parties (Merchants) and external parties (brand partners globally).
10. Manage logistics and movement of product from DFS or vendor warehouse to DFS location.
11. Perform other duties as requested in a diligent and conscientious manner.