1. A bachelor degree in Finance, Accounting, Business or other related major.
2. High level of energy, shelf driven and be able to work with minimal supervision.
3. Experience in accounting and retail industry.
4. Ability to drive and guide the local super users to deliver project deliverables.
5. Logical thinking to integrate system and business process and resolving challenging issues.
6. Results-oriented and ability to support team objectives and goals.
7. Good presentation skill and able to document process concept, principles and steps in a clear, succinct and structural way that could be understood by a layman.
8. High attention to detail and quality of results.
9. A good communicator and be able to interact with business users at all levels of the Organization.
10. Retail experience is essential.
11. Good English communication skills, written and verbal, is a must.
12. Good Microsoft Office skills (i.e. Word, Excel, Powerpoint etc.)
13. Knowledge of SAP Retail application as a user is a plus.
14. Experience in working in a large scale project environment and work in Matrix structure is a plus.
15. Frequent travel within APAC region.