Personal attributes required:
1. Highly motivated with strong time and project management skills.
2. Passionate and committed to social, ethical and environmental responsibility.
3. Excellent collaboration and communication skills (both written and verbal).
4. Proactive team player and able to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
5. Attention to detail and a commitment to support the team in achieving it’s CR goals.
6. Flexibility to work overtime and on weekends (compensated accordingly).
Technical expertise required:
Proven PC skills, highly proficient in all Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint); Chinese typing is a required.
Qualifications and experience:
1. Bachelor/Master in Corporate Social Responsibility, Environmental and/or Social Science related discipline.
2. Experience in a sizable organization is an added advantage.
3. Knowledge in CSR and experiences in charities/NGO is preferred.
4. Fluent written and verbal communication in Cantonese and English.
5. Fluent Mandarin desirable.
6. Fresh graduates with a strong passion for CSR will be considered.