1. Our 10-week Summer Analyst Program is designed to provide students a challenging, meaningful and supportive internship experience that replicates as closely as possible the experience of being a full-time BlackRock analyst.
2. Summer Analyst orientation offers a thorough overview of the firm and the opportunity to hear from a number of senior leaders.
3. Following orientation, interns receive on-the-job training and are given day-to-day responsibilities to contribute to assigned teams throughout the summer.
4. The program also includes a portfolio challenge, innovation challenge (Hackathon), mentoring, and networking opportunities.
5. The campus recruiting team also partners very closely with the Women’s Initiative, Multi-Cultural, OUT, and Veteran’s Networks to ensure the summer analysts can learn and interact with our employee networks.