1. Junior consulting position for those who are continuing to develop their expertise.
2. Receives general instruction on routine work and detailed instruction on new projects or assignments.
3. As a member of a project team, follows standard practices and procedures to analyze situations/data and provide quality work products to deliver functional and technical solutions on applications and technology installations.
4. Work involves some problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying relevant Oracle methodologies and practices.
5. Implements Oracle products and technology in various industries to meet customer specifications.
1. 1-3 years of overall experience in relevant functional or technical roles. Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience.
2. Product or technical expertise relevant to practice focus.
3. Demonstrates competence in a minimum of one product or technology area.
4. Ability to communicate effectively and build rapport with team members and clients. Ability to travel as needed.