1. Uses proficient quantitative and analytical skills to build and make improvements to financial models
2. Ability to concisely summarize and explain information to others
3. Exhibits good organizational skills in the context of managing own activities and supporting those on relevant teams
4. Ability to analyze problems in a systematic manner using established quantitative processes and tools
5. Identifies opportunities within own area of responsibility and drives things forward. Contributes to and encourages the generation of new ideas
6. Fully complies with the bank's code of conduct and all applicable laws, regulations and policies. Is diligent, accountable and organized in her/his work: meets deadlines, seeks to deliver a high quality, has complete documentation
7. Proposes solutions that truly fit clients'/colleagues' needs. Communicates effectively with individuals and groups
8. Supports and helps others and is responsive to requests from outside her/his own area of responsibility. Is an engaged team member and has a positive attitude towards team work
9. Has developed a sound knowledge base in her/his areas of expertise
10. Effectively applies her/his knowledge to deliver solutions that fit the purpose and are feasible.
Degree from a university plus professional qualifications e.g. CFA, CFPI, CIIA, CAIA, etc.