1. Our interns are given the opportunity to learn about our business from different viewpoints, giving you a career advantage. Working on our day-to-day business as well as on special projects, you will contribute to the innovation of new ideas to help our customers achieve their financial goals. You will gain experience in different areas of our business and discover our market-leading solutions first hand.
2. The Capital Markets internship programme is made up of three key business lines Equity Capital Markets, Debt Capital Markets, Leveraged Debt Capital Markets. The desk provides corporate clients advice on raising capital for growth or acquisitions and refinancing or restructuring outstanding equity or debt.
3. While canvassing the entire balance sheet of our clients, the role will focus on the origination and execution of new financing offerings across an array of products and currencies. This role will require a close partnership with Corporate Finance and will also see you working closely with a broad range of product partners within the Financial Solutions Group, including the Rates, FX, Liability Management and Transaction Banking groups.
4. Tasks may include monitoring global markets and analysing/interpreting relevant data for our clients, preparing industry and product analyses for pitches, or getting involved in the execution of live deals.
5. The internship is an ideal way of finding out whether a career in Capital Markets meets your needs and aspirations.