1. The appointee(s) will assist in various project and research activities for the “Career and Life Adventure Planning for Youth Project (CLAP for Youth @ JC)” in the Faculty of Education (supported by The Hong Kong Jockey Club Charities Trust).
2. assisting in information search about careers, including education levels, skills and abilities, and work options;
3. shooting and producing video stories about different careers;
4. creating and maintaining a visual library on careers;
5. handling data collection and analysis;
6. other duties and responsibilities as assigned.