1. This three-year program offers unprecedented training, experience and exposure to senior leaders across our business areas. By joining our team, you'll have the opportunity to sharpen your finance, accounting, technical and soft skills through live and virtual learning and development sessions.
2. Ultra High Net Worth (UHNW) China Investor Program Analysts will work with our bankers, global investment specialists and estate experts, recommending investment and wealth management solutions to protect, manage and grow client portfolios.
3. We're looking for highly driven individuals with the initiative to craft complex financial solutions that support growth in the evolving financial markets.
1. Minimum GPA of 3.2.
2. Exceptional interpersonal, communication and analytical skills.
3. Excellent organizational skills and ability to multitask.
4. Genuine interest in financial markets and macro-level economic trends.
5. Superior analytical skills – both quantitative and qualitative.
6. Ability to thrive in a collaborative work environment.
7. Highly inquisitive, focused and pro-active.
8. Good judgment and discretion when working with confidential information.