1. Collect and maintain a uniform and consistent data base of all the business performance data from travel retail business partners.
2. Development of analytics specific (clear KPIs) for sales, marketing and commercial planning to track on business evolution.
3. Using the database, responsible in managing routine reports to the local management (daily/weekly/monthly) as well as regional office to provide clear and concise brand performance evaluation in order to drive business decisions and communicate clearly the outcomes/potential implications.
4. Reporting: Sell-out analysis for travel retail business across different product category/region/client, inventory level analysis, pricing structure and P&L/margin analysis, trade marketing ROI analysis, CRM effectiveness analysis etc.
5. Coordinate and lead the business/sales planning during budget preparation.
6. Assist the local management on Ad-hoc projects that relates to business presentation i.e. Maisons’ presentation, Group Senior Management’s presentation etc.
7. Responsible in tracking competitors’ performance and activities on any changes in organizational structure, pricing, categories changes, marketing events, opening of stores or closing, new route of business channels or contract etc.
1. University degree in Business, Finance, Marketing, Statistics, Accountancy or Professional degree in Accountancy such as ACCA.
2. Fluent English both oral and written.
3. Preferably with at least 3 years’ experience in an analyst role and in a Retail industry.
4. Budget & reporting techniques, including financial modeling/scenario analysis.
5. Familiar with Accounting principles and procedures; IT Applications (MS Office, literacy in programming language etc.)
6. Understanding business to drive effective analysis.