1. University graduate, preferably major in accounting or related disciplines.
2. At least 1 year of relevant experience in internal audit and advisory services; preferably gained from sizable accounting firm.
3. CPA, CIA and/or CISA qualified or finalist is preferred.
4. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
5. Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese; including Mandarin.
6. Ability to handle multi-task successfully while working independently or within a group environment.
7. Proven ability to work in a deadline-driven environment and willing to travel frequently.
8. Be passionate for providing exceptional quality service and striving for exceeding clients’ expectations.
9. Candidates with less experience or fresh graduate will also be considered.