1. Bachelor, master’s or PhD candidates, who will graduate in or later than 2019 specializing in computer science, software engineering, automation, communication engineering, electronics or any other IT-related major.
2. Superior technical skills, including a strong understanding of Linux /Unix and Windows, competency in at least one programming language (e.g., C, C++, Java or C#) as well as experience in object-oriented development, good comprehension of data structures, algorithms and complexity theory, strong database and scripting skills.
3. Fluent in English and with good communication skills.
4. A good attitude towards learning new things combined with excellent team spirit.
5. Application Deadline: April 8th, 2018.