1. Based in one of the world’s global financial centres, you’ll take on early responsibility as you will either experience three rotations across Sales, Trading and Structuring or be placed directly into a Quantitative team.
2. Your day-to-day tasks will vary depending on your role and the desk you’re working on. In Sales & Trading you might be pricing products, preparing marketing materials or refining the way we do forecasts.
3. In Structuring you could be assisting in the origination, execution and structuring of transactions, being closely involved in live deals from day one.
4. In Quantitative Analysis you will be developing models, interfacing with the business and responding to user queries. Whichever path you take, by the end of your programme you’ll have the skills and experience to launch a long-term career with us.
1. Are you passionate about finance?
2. Do you have an academic focus on business or the natural sciences, particularly business administration, economics, engineering, informatics, mathematics. physics, computer engineering or a comparable subject?
3. Have you already completed previous vocational (banker) training/an internship or do you have part-time experience in banking?
4. Are you proficient in working with MS Office and common applications? Some programming experience in C++, Python, VBA and Java would be beneficial？
5. Do you have strong communication skills and are you fluent in English?
6. Can you work well in a team and inspire others with your ideas?
7. Would you describe yourself as a conscientious, dedicated individual with excellent analytical skills and an eye for detail?