1. You assist stakeholders in understanding the functional benefits and challenges of implementing IAM tools and processes.
2. You endeavour to meet key regulatory and TRM guidelines as applied to Access Management (especially HKMA and MAS).
3. You contribute in maintaining quality of reference data (application access matrix, staff personal records, application inventory, etc.) used as part of IAM.
4. Whenever such reference data is not available, you suggest automated algorithms to create inventories of ‘trusted’ data.
5. You manage requirements and risks in a global/regional/local set-up and with cross-border access to applications and data.
6. You set up and conduct meetings and workshops with business and functions representatives in order to perform risk assessments and to document business scenarios.
7. You propose the statistical analysis of large volumes of IAM data in order to identify functional improvements and perform better controls.
8. You agree with business process owners on use cases where IAM solutions can be effective and beneficial to them, and you prioritize them.
9. You directly manage small and mid-size projects and change requests derived from business analysis or business-as-usual activities.
10. You perform functional testing and obtain sign‐off of IAM changes in order to guarantee a robust solution is delivered.
11. You escalate risks and issues to stakeholders and management, and you propose and execute mitigation plans.
12. You contribute to the production of IAM KPI, KRI, and dashboards, including for Steering Committee meetings.
13. You design and document processes and procedures and contribute to the training of end-users.