1. Undergraduate in Law, Human Resources, Computer Science, Business, Finance or related disciplines.
2. Team player with good communication and interpersonal skills.
3. Self-motivated, proactive, detailed-oriented and willing to learn.
4. Proficiency in MS Office applications and Chinese Word Processing.
5. Excellent command of spoken and written Chinese and English, proficiency in Putonghua is an advantage.
6. Flexible on your work schedule and anticipate working 8-16 hours per week.
7. Candidate with good job performance would be considered to offer Summer Internship and/or permanent employment after graduation.