1. Initiate and assist in execution of publicity events with a view to promoting the channel image and TV programmes.
2. Prepare speeches and press release for publicity functions.
3. Maintain and operate channel Facebook.
4. Liaise regularly with front-line media, columnists and outside organizations.
5. Translate programme contents and materials.
1. Degree holder preferably in Communications, Public Relations or Creative Media.
2. Fresh graduate or with 1 year’s relevant working experience.
3. Strong command of both written and spoken Chinese and English with Level 4 or above in HKDSE.
4. Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Power Point and social media tools.
5. Strong interest in Foreign TV programmes and movies; passionate for a career in media industry.
6. Creative, enjoy exploring market trend through different sources and social media platforms.
7. Self-motivated, well-organized, positive personality, presentable, independent with good interpersonal skills.
8. Candidates with more experience will be considered as Senior Publicity Officer.