1. Assist in negotiating and exploring business cooperation opportunities with counterparties, i.e. global derivative exchanges , clearing members.
2. Contributing to the effective development of key business processes.
3. Active engagement with clients, manage cross-functional teams to provide creative and viable solutions to meet clients needs.
4. Assist in developing and maintaining a network in the business community by calling and visiting clients, and handling enquiries.
5. Provide relevant futures news to clients.
6. Ensure the operational processes are performed in compliance with the policy and regulatory requirements.
7. Recording and updating clients data and other relevant information.
8. Provide administrative and clerical support to the department.
9. Assist in ad hoc projects.