1. Progressing towards an undergraduate / post-graduate degree in Business Administration / Human Resources / Risk Management / Information System / Statistics related field, with an interest in developing a consulting career. Fresh graduates are also welcomed.
2. Team player mentality with basic business acumen. Project management experience is a plus.
3. Strong analytical, communication and problem solving skills.
4. Basic understanding of Microsoft Office suite. Strong Excel skill is a plus.
5. Proficient in both written and oral English and Chinese.
6. Expect immediately available candidate who can work for 3-6 months (on a full time/part-time basis).
7. Depending on performance, there would be potential opportunity for an extended internship offer or a full-time permanent offer in the team.