查看原文
其他

BBC地道英语|You've sold it to me 是什么意思呢?

2018-03-08 小芳老师

提示:点击↑上方"小芳老师"免费关注哦

我已经被你说服了

Hello and welcome to The English We Speak.I’m Finn.

大家好,欢迎收听地道英语。我是芬恩。

Hello everyone.I’m Helen.

大家好。我是海伦。

You look a bit different today.

你今天看起来有些不一样呀。

Oh, really? In what way?

噢,是吗?哪里不一样了?

Erm, you are glowing, you look so energised.

嗯…你容光焕发,看上去精力充沛啊。

Really, I’m so flattered.I was invited to this amazing place on a tiny island by my friend.

真的吗,我真是受宠若惊呀。我朋友邀请我去一座小岛上,那儿有个很赞的地方。

Oh wow, so you were away for the weekend?

哇哦,所以你周末去了吗?

Oh yes.It’s the best holiday I’ve had in years.

是的。这是我这几年来最开心的一次度假。

It sounds great.What was it like?

听上去好棒啊。这次度假到底是什么样的呢?

Sun, sea, just beautiful and tranquil.

太阳,大海,美丽又静谧。

Was it expensive?

那花费高吗?

It wasn’t.It was actually about 200 pounds for both of us including flights.You should think about going.

不高。实际上,包括机票在内,我们两个人花费200英镑就够了。你可以考虑去哦。

Wow, you know, you’ve sold it to me.

哇哦,你知道吗,你已经把它卖给我了。

Em, but I don’t sell holidays.I just make English learning programmes.

呃,但我并不卖假日啊。我只做英语学习节目。

No, what I mean is that I want to go.You’ve sold it to me’ is a very colloquial way of saying ’you’ve convinced me’.Here are some examples.

不不不,我的意思是说我想要去。“你已经把它卖给我了”是一种非常口语化的说法,意思是“你已经说服我了”。这里有几个例子。

I lost five pounds after just a week on this new diet.It’s definitely worth a try.

坚持新饮食习惯才一周,我就已经减掉了5磅。这确实值得一试哦。

You’ve sold it to me.I need to get in shape for my school reunion.

我已经被你说服了。我要为了同学聚会保持体形。

Your phone looks amazing.

你的手机看上去好赞啊。

It’s brilliant, does everything, fab photos and great apps.AND it only cost me 10 pounds.

这款手机很棒 51 29191 51 14939 0 0 1973 0 0:00:14 0:00:07 0:00:07 2947能做很多事情,能拍出漂亮的照片,还有许多很棒的应用程序。而且只要10英镑。

10 pounds.You’ve sold it to me.Where can I get one today?

10英镑。你说得我都动心了。我今天能在哪儿买到啊?

If you’re serious about going, you’d better hurry.I think the special offer ends today at noon.

如果你真要去的话,最好赶快哦。我记得特别优惠今天中午就结束了。

Oh, really? Oh no, I can’t believe it.It’s just past noon!

噢,真的吗?噢,不是吧。现在刚刚过了正午!

Oh no, I’m sorry.I’m sure there’ll be another chance later.

噢,不是吧,太遗憾了。我相信以后一定还会有机会的。

Just my luck!

我的运气总是这么糟!

点击“阅读原文”,听更多BBC地道英语!

您可能也对以下帖子感兴趣

文章有问题?点此查看未经处理的缓存