查看原文
其他

BBC听英文|Computer Crisis

小芳老师 2020-09-18

提示:点击↑上方"小芳老师"免费关注哦

( Banging on computer ) It’s frozen. Nothing will work…

(拍电脑)死机了,完了,不工作了。

Yeah and all my football scores… I mean company accounts… have disappeared.

是啊,我的足球成绩也全没了。。。啊,我是说公司账面全不见了。

Can anyone get their computers to work? Or is just me?

大家电脑还工作吗?难道只有我的不能用了?

Welcome back to the offices of Tip Top Trading where, as you can hear, there appears to be a bit of computer trouble.Everyone’s work seems to have disappeared. This is serious so who can sort it out?

嗨,欢迎大家回到顶级贸易公司办公室,刚刚我们也听到了,办公室电脑似乎出了一点问题。大家的文件好像全不见了。这可是很严重的问题。谁能解决呢?

Leave it to me I’ll sort it out. (Pressing computer keys) You just need to switch it off… and on again … like that. ( Computer noises)

让我来处理吧,我能解决。(按下电源按钮)关机,再开机,就行了。

Hold on, let’s check… Denise! All my documents have gone now!

等会,我检查一下。。。Denise!所有文件全没了!

Oh, sorry, I was just trying to help. You’ll just have to call I.T . Support, look, here’s their number.

哦,对不起,我本想帮忙的。这下得找技术顾问了。给,这是电话号码。

‘ It ’ Support?

‘它’顾问?

No Anna not ‘it’ but I.T. Support – information technology – sometimes called Computer Support.Most big companies have them. These are the people who sort out your computer problems and get everything working again.But be careful, they might ask some tricky questions.

Anna,不是‘它’顾问,是技术顾问。有时也可称为电脑顾问。多数大公司都有他们,主要负责解决电脑问题,让一切恢复工作。不过你要小心哦,他们可能会问你一些较难回答的问题。

OK, thanks. But what should I say to them ?

好的,谢谢。但我该对他们说什么呢?

Tell them: "I am having problems with my computer ", then say "the screen keeps freezing" and "I seem to have lost some documents ".Tell them "I have turned the computer off and on but that hasn’t fixed it". Finally, ask if they can help – please!Well, I’ll give it a try. Here goes. (Dials number and it rings)

就说:“我的电脑出了点问题”,“屏幕卡住不动了”,“好像丢了些文件”。“我已经把电脑重启了,但问题仍未解决”。最后,问他们能否帮忙。好的,我现在就试试。(拨电话号码,铃声响起)

I.T., Dave speaking, how can I help?

你好,我是电脑顾问Dave,需要帮忙吗?

Oh hello Dave – I’m having some computer problems – i n fact everyone is here.

哦,你好,Dave,我的电脑出了点问题。不对,其实大家的电脑都坏了。

Right. What system are you using?

好吧,你们用的什么系统?

What system?

系统?

Yeah, what are you using? PC, laptop, Windows XP?

对,你们用的是台式电脑,还是笔记本,是Windows XP系统吗?

Tell him it’s Windows 7.

告诉他是Windows 7系统。

Erm… it’s Windows 7 on a PC.

呃,我们用的是台式电脑,Windows 7系统。

Good, good, this should be easy. Were you using many applications when it crashed?

恩,好解决多了。电脑崩溃时,你开着很多应用吗?

Applications?

应用?

Did you have lots of things open – documents, spreadsheets, videos, other software?

就是你开了很多东西吗?如:文件、表格、视频、其他软件什么的?

Well, I suppose I did.

哦,是的,我开了很多。

Right, well… Anna isn’t it?

好吧,你叫Anna,对吗?

Yes.

对。

Right, well Anna, try pressing control, alt, delete, at the same time – after that try opening Windows again .

恩,Anna,你同时按下ctrl alt delete键,然后再重启系统试试。

OK. (Shouting over to Tom) Tom, could you open the windows please.

好的。(对Tom大喊)Tom,把窗户打开。

What eh? The windows?!

什么?开窗户?

Yes. Dave says so.

是啊,Dave说的。

No, no, no. Open Windows 7 on your computer.

啊,不是,我说的是重启Windows 7系统。

Oh, silly me! ( Taps on keyboard) No, the screen just freezes. I’m a bit worried because I think I’ve lost some documents.

哦,我要笨死了!(敲键盘)不行啊,屏幕卡住不动了。糟糕了,要是丢了文件可怎么办!

Hmmm. In that case the only thing to do is reboot it.

恩,这种情况下,只能重启了。

Reboot it? You mean kick it?!

重踢?你让我替电脑一下?

No! Reboot means turn it on and off again.

不是,他是让你重启。关机,再开机。

Oh I see. No Dave, I have already tried turning it off and on again but that hasn’t fixed it. What am I going to do?

哦,我明白了,Dave,还是不行。我已经重启了,但仍未解决问题。我该怎么办啊?

Don’t panic! I’ll come and have a look. You’re on the 2nd floor right?

别慌,我一会过去检查下。你们在二层吧?

Oh dear. This is a bit worrying but I’m sure Dave, the IT man, will get things sorted.Remember if you have important documents , it’s best to back them up on a memory stick just in case you have a problem like this.Let’s remind ourselves of the phrases we might use if we have to call computer support:

哦,亲爱的。这确实有点令人伤心,不过我相信技术顾问Dave会把问题解决。记得下次要把重要文件备份到内存卡上,以免再出现类似问题。好了,一起看看致电电脑顾问时可能用到的短语吧。

I am having problems with my computer

我的电脑出了点问题。

The screen keeps freezing

屏幕卡住不动了。

I seem to have lost some documents

好像丢了些文件。

I have turned the computer off and on but that hasn’t fixed it

我已经把电脑重启了,但问题仍未解决。

Can you help, please?

麻烦您帮下忙。

(Lift doors open) Oh hi. Is Anna here?

(电梯门开了)哦,你好,请问Anna在吗?

She’s over there.

她在那边。

(Under the desk) So Anna, I’m just going to unplug the screen and put the wire back in here…

(桌子下)Anna,我把显示器电源拔掉,再插上试试。

OK Tom but are you OK down there? Mind your head.

行,但你在底下没事吧?小心头啊。

Excuse me, are you Anna? I’ve come to fix your… computer.

打扰一下,请问你是Anna吗?我是来修电脑的。

Oh, hello… you must be… Dave. I really like your hair.

哦,你好,你是Dave吧?我好喜欢你的头发。

( Hits head on table) Ow!

(头磕在桌子上)啊哦!

Thanks. You look rather lovely. I’d better take a look at your computer.

谢谢,你看起来也蛮可爱的。那个,咱先看看电脑吧。

Don’t worry, it’s OK, I think I’ve fixed it !

别急,我已经修好了。

Looks like Tom has a rival. Is Anna going to fall for the charms of Dave, the IT man, or is he just going to upgrade her software?This could get very interesting – but there’s still work to be done – so join us again soon for English at Work. Bye.

看来Tom有情敌了哦!Anna是否会被Dave的魅力迷住?Dave是否只为Anna更新软件呢?事情还真是有趣呢!不过还有工作没做完哦~记得收听下期职场英语。拜拜~

点击“阅读原文”,听更多BBC地道英语!

    您可能也对以下帖子感兴趣

    文章有问题?点此查看未经处理的缓存