美联航暴力事件催生了一大批的段子,不得不说是学英语的好时机。
Our prices can't be beaten, but our passengers can.
我们的价格不会被打败,但我们的乘客可以。
We have first class, business class, and no class.
我们有头等舱,商务舱,和没有舱。
Even terrorists are afraid to fly United Airlines!
即使恐怖分子都不敢乘坐美联航!
We will seat you, beat you, and blame you for our over-bookings!
我们给你座位,揍你,然后怪你让我们的超售!
If you can't seat them, beat them.
如果不能给他们座位,就揍他们.
Come for the seating, stay for the beating.
来找个座位,然后坐等被打.
Board as a doctor, Leave as a patient.
登机前是个医生,离开时是个病人.
Not Enough Seating? Time For A Beating!
没有足够的座位?那就是开打的时候!
We beat the customer, Not the competition!
我们打(败)乘客,不是竞争对手!
We treat you like we treat your luggage.
我们对待你就像对待你的行李一样.
You may have patients, but we don't have patience.
你也许有病人,但我们没有耐心.
We don't ask you. We choose you.
我们不请求你,我们挑选你.
推荐阅读
4. 关于飞洋在
飞洋在线
一个来自美国,可信的公众号
PacifiLink.com
部分图片来自网络,版权归摄影师所有
飞洋在线原创,转载请事先联系获得授权